Chapter 25

Hey guys! For those of you that are really impatient to know who Elizabeth Perez is, here is your answer! @blckrvn81021

Edited.

FRED

"How did I tell you to treat Elizabeth?" I heard father say.

"Is not out fault, that b- uh, woman thinks she is our mother!" Nathan argued.

"You treat her with respect!" Father said.

I knock on the door but they didn't response so I push it open.

"Respect my ass." Jack mumble.

Father was really on the edge with my three brothers, this is the twentieth time this past two months, the really don't like Elizabeth and I too, but they're kids, they don't know how to be patient and discussion like responsible people do. It took me all to get Nathan to stop his biker hobby, but fortunately he had stopped that's all I ask for.

"But father she is a whore! We can't let-" Zack start but was cut off by father glaring hard at him, if I don't intervene he will be a very sorry little boy.

"Uh, father calm down." I stood between father and the terrified boys I glared at them. "Get out."

The practically ran out of the room.

Father sigh as he pinch the bridge of his nose. "Why can't they understand?"

I took a deep breath, "they're just worried and scared."

He gave me a confused look, "be more specific."

I sigh, "we know you Father, you've been really lonely since mother died, you have all right to redo your life, but the question is, is she the right person for you?" I said.

"I don't understand." He put his hands on his hips.

"Well, I think Elizabeth is not the right uh, woman for you, she locks a lot of mystery in her moves, we don't like her."

Father stares at me with his brows furrowed. "I can't believe I'm hearing this from, from your brothers yes, but not from you, you're matured and all."

"Father I know, I'm just been frank."

"I don't understand all of you, you don't want another woman to replace your mother that I know-"

"Is not that father, we want you to be happy we care about you but Elizabeth is too mysterious."

"Just because she is mysterious?"

"Not just that, you don't understand."

"I understand perfectly, you're asking me to break up with Elizabeth just because you boys are too selfish to understand!"

I sigh, "she will hurt you father! We respect whatever decision you take but-"

"Enough peter!" He half yelled.

"Father you're stubborn, yes you are, that is the only word to describe your attitude now, she is trying to, to," I throw my hands in the air as I sigh heavily.

"She is trying to do what?" He lean close.

"Father please don't be stubborn listen to me." I said.

"Frederick discussion close! If you don't have anything to say get out of my office." He turned his back on me.

"Father you-"