Chapter 29

Edited.

CHRIS

I walk in my room shutting the door with a heavy heart, and I threw my backpack on the bed.

Everything is going bad, today I saw Brian with his three new best friends, it took me all not to walk up to them and punch the living hell out of him, how could he befriend Gabriel, yes, Gabriel had stolen my best friend! This is the first time in my life I feel like skipping school, I couldn't bare to see them, laughing and talking like nothing happened!

But thank goodness, I've got someone that still make me smile, TINA! She is the best girlfriend ever! I love her so much!

I pull my training bag from under the bed, with my riding stuff in it.

I speed walk out of the house after locking my room. I got in my car and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riding practice was just formidable, I did great Tina too, there is this upcoming competition, we all have to face, I was qualified for the racing stage, Tina for dressage and more.

I get off l my horse and help Tina down hers.

"Hey babe." I pulled her close as I brush the locks on her face.

"Hi Chris," she lean closed and we kissed, it feels so good.

We finally broke apart, I sigh, I can't help it I keep thinking about Brian and stuffs.

"Why sighing?" She asked.

"My day was horrible, first I got into a fight with my best friend and my brothers." I sigh again, "I can feel a deep sadness in here." I touch my chest.

"I can't say I can heal your heart, but I can bring a little merriment to it." She Kiss me again this time I refused to pull away, it was so deep and passionate, I was yank away from her and punched.

I grabbed my jaw as I stumbled, "shit!"

"What the hell are you doing with my girl!" Gabriel yelled.

I furrowed my brows, "maybe you have some cerebral problems! She is my girl!" I yelled as I matched toward him.

Tina threw herself in between us.

Gabriel laugh. "Gosh! She never told you! We are planning on getting married once we're fully grown! She is my future wife! Idiot!"

My gaze left Gabriel to Tina, "tell me you don't know him, tell me, this is a joke." I said softly.

"Christopher, he is a family friend, our parents are expecting us to get married, that doesn't mean I love him." She said, I can hear my heart shattering, as it skipped a beat.

"You told me he is a stranger! You told me you don't know him! You lied to me! You lied to me!" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Chris i-"

"You're so stupid I swear, you always want something that doesn't be long to yo-" Gabriel started but I cut him off immediately! I knocked him down and started punching him totally ignoring the pleads of Tina.

"I fucking hate you! You keep stepping in my life uninvited! You stole my best friend! My brothers! Now my girlfriend! I will kill you motherfucker!"

"Stop it Benjamin!" Mr James pulled me away from Gabriel who had a bloody face.

"You're suspended for this week! Get out!" Mr Thomas yelled.

I slowly back off while staring at Tina, I ran out of the ranch, I went to the restroom, change into my normal outfit, I grabbed my stuffs and left, I know I shouldn't leave but I'm so angry! I'm already in trouble anyway.