Chapter 3

Thirteen years later...

Edited. (Yay!) Point out any mistakes on the edited chapters if there are any.

Christopher

"Get the hell off me!" I yelled trying to break free from the suffocating headlock.

"No way! She was mine! Little bitch!" Zack shoved me down really hard punching me on the stomach. 

I landed with a thud and winced at the impact, Zack stood towering over me, I kicked his feet making him jump, I seized the opportunity to grab his hair, I punched him in the face and sat on top of him. 

"Why don't you ask your bitch of a girlfriend?!" I yelled.

He managed to push me off him, next thing, he was on top of me, punching me, I raised my elbows above my head blocking the hits, anger took over me! I don't know what happened, I guess I shoved him hard causing him to fall face down on the glass table, blood slowly creeping down his face and dripping to the floor. 

"Ow!" He grabbed his fresh cut with a clenched jaw.

I stare wide-eyed at what I just did, maybe if I run now no one will know, I slowly back off bumping into something, please not him! please not him! 

With the satisfactory look on Zack's face, I knew I had no chance.

How did I land in this mess?

Flashback 

It was the Rinnnnnggggggg!!!!!! From my alarm which came blaring in my eardrum brutally waking me up from my nice sleep. I reached for it in annoyance, throwing it on the wall, but it crashed on the floor, never hitting the wall. My room is so huge, five people can live here. I was more than satisfied that the annoying sound had died down. 

I scooped my pillows under my head and shut my eyes, returning to my peaceful dream. It is only 6:30. I'm just five minutes more. I thought.

I felt wet liquid everywhere on my face followed by a warm tongue licking me awake.

"Noo! Fluffy quit that." I pulled the pillow over my head, he crept inside my cover, licking my neck.

"Argh! Get out, bad boy!" I pushed him off my bed, raising the cover to my head. 

My cover was savagely yanked down, "what the hell, whinny! I will, ugh! Bad boy!" I groan rolling on my stomach.

"Mr. Christopher it is 7:40 you are supposed to be in school, if you don't get up now you'll be late, your brothers are already gone," Henry said in his monotone tone, showing strict professionalism. But I know he cares. 

"What the hell! Why didn't anyone wake me up? Where is my fucking alarm!" I leap out of bed racing to my wardrobe, I yank the door open, throwing my uniform on the bed. 

"Language Sir, your breakfast is ready." 

To hell breakfast, we're talking about my ass here. 

I ran to the bathroom taking a quick shower, when I returned to the room Henry was gone, just fluff staring at me. 

"Fluff, why didn't you wake me? Bad boy!" I said, he rested his head on his paw, I bet I saw him roll his eyes. Nah that's impossible.

I tripped in my school uniform, khaki trousers, a white long-sleeve button-down shirt, and a green short sleeve sweater vest without forgetting the green suffocating tie. 

I brush my hair while stuffing my book in my backpack, I run out of the room racing down the stairs, mindless of the rules of not running in the house.