Chapter 45

This is the best day ever!!!
Fred and Stephanie just got married in the Church and we're currently in our gigantic house celebrating their marriage and the 20th anniversary of the organization.

Everyone is present, grandpa, aunt Mary and her three kids, Suzy, Clinton and Mary, with her husband James, uncle Rafael and Kendrick, with many other guest. And Henry and fluffy.

The house is kinda crowded, unlike others simple party, this was a banquet, men and women dressed elegantly in expensive suit and evening gown in their best manner.

Fred, the boys and I, wore the same suit, a white suit with black collar and bow tie, and an expensive black trouser. I gel my hair all back, with time my hair is more longer than before, just above my shoulders, "get a hair cut" Fred will always say but no way am getting one, my hair are cool like this, not too long though.

Jack and Nathan said they love my style, after all giving them a second chance was not a bad choice, cause they're really cool! I've never been so happy in my life!

They taught me great stuffs, even some of those were bad but still I felt like a king.

This three months were they best of my life, I spent my time hanging out with my brothers, am so proud of them! But Zack on the other side didn't stop giving me dirty looks. Yeah I know I shouldn't be stealing his brothers, but who cares they're also my brothers! But I'll see what I can do to calm his jealous tantrum.

"Christopher and Tina, will you like to open the dance floor?" Fred asked.

I desperately want to say no but the pairs of eyes on me, told me it was a bad idea.

I walk confidently to where Tina was standing in her short front long back strapless red gown.

I cleared my throat, with a smile I politely asked, "will you grant me this dance?" I did a low bow.

The smile on her face was so bright, I had to hold myself still from scoping her in my arms.

Slowly she grabbed my hand, we walk to the dance floor and the song started playing, I wrapped my hands around her waist as we Move to the beat of the song. At first I was just blank but then my heart started tingling.

"You know Chris, I don't like Gabriel, I'll make it clear to my parents, they can't decide for me." She said while looking straight in my eyes, her hazel eyes were just in resistable, they were a sort of magnetic that kept pulling me close locking the distance between us, my lip crash against hers and we kissed, I'm careless about everyone staring! I just want to kiss her till death!

To my great surprise everyone was cheering.

We pull apart to catch our breaths, we were both grinning, "I love you Tina and I want you to be my future wife!" I whisper.

"I love you too so much." She kissed me again.

*******

"Bullshit!" I kicked my feet on the wall. Well Mr perfect turns out to be the love bird!

Am out of idea, I got really close to Fred thinking he'll be jealous but nothing! He remains indifferent to my attack.

Nathan and jack are the worst can't they see how much it hurts me?

Seeing them laughing and watching movies without me is just heart breaking!

But what can I do? Let's call a spare a spare Christopher is b-better than me.

I sigh as I walk in the empty hall, even grandpa the great king Kong love him! Who the hell am I kidding?

"I swear I hate that son of bitch!" I heard Gabriel growl.