Chapter 5

Edited.

CHRIS

I was in a hell lot of pain. The only thing they did was to ignore me and give me command like some slave. I lift myself off the floor, and the room spins for some seconds, I regain composure making my way to the door when Mr. Alfred walks in.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked.

"Uh, I just wanna pee," I lied, he nodded. I quickly leave the room, to the closest toilet. I don't think I'll make it to my room. 

I stood close to the mirror raising my shirt revealing a huge purple bruise. It's worse now and my stomach hurts so bad I feel like puking. I lean close to the toilet throwing up blood with some particles of the food I ate. 

I sat on the clean floor burying my head on my knees, tears slipping down my face, why is it always like this? My brothers are always beating me up for no reason. What have I done to merit this? They said I killed my mother, but I can't remember doing that, I've only seen her in pictures, I don't even know her. 

Maybe I should try shutting up more often, heck no! I can't let them bully me, they'll regret this I swear. 

I clean my face and flush the toilet before going back to the instrumental room.

~~~~~~~~

I sigh in relief as I write down the final answers on Zack's answer script. It is not easy to provide answers for four different subjects, my shoulders hurt. 

My phone buzzed, I looked at the screen and smiled.

"Hey big B!" I typed.

"Sup man CJ?" He replied. 

"Just finished some pile of shit for those dumbasses." I typed

"Why do you keep doing their work?" Brian asked.

"Either the hard way or the easy way, I prefer the easy way. My stomach hurts too much for another punch."

"That's not fair though. I just wanted to check if you were still alive." 

"Wtf?" 

"Do you see the shot Zack put in your stomach, I would've passed out." 

"Oh, that? No worries, vengeance is a meal that is eaten cold not when it's hot you might hurt your tongue, 😈." 

"Please don't, they'll only beat you up even more." 

"Whatever, I'd like to see them try." 

"Badass!" 

"Yeah, that's my CJ! ✌✌" 

"😋😋😋😋" 

"Bye see ya in school!" I typed.

"See ya too!" 

Just have to drop the works where I took them. I sluggishly made my way to Zack's room, knocking before pushing the door open. No one was in there. I dropped his finished work and left for Jack's room, no one was in there too, weird.

I heard voices coming from Nathan's room, me being me I didn't resist the urge to eavesdrop. I lean against the door silently and listen.

"Ugh, man! We can't father will never give us his permission." I heard Jack say.

"Yeah, you're right but it's the best party ever, I can't miss that," Nathan said. 

"Might be a little crazy but what if we sneak out?" Zack suggested.