chapter 10

Stephanie Erickson: 20 years oldGentle and patient, loves her fiancé, very curious, really emotional, loves pets, plays piano, a very social and brilliant young Lady

Stephanie Erickson:
20 years old
Gentle and patient, loves her fiancé, very curious, really emotional, loves pets, plays piano, a very social and brilliant young Lady.

Kendrick Jackson:17 years oldHighschool student, kind and friendly, Christopher best cousin, loves sports and hates school, loves family banquets and his cousins, scared of nothing except his parent and grandfather, extremely provocative

Kendrick Jackson:
17 years old
Highschool student, kind and friendly, Christopher best cousin, loves sports and hates school, loves family banquets and his cousins, scared of nothing except his parent and grandfather, extremely provocative.

This are they new characters for now you'll see them in most of the chapters... More are yet to come.

------------------------------------------------------

Edited.

CHRIS

I grabbed my bag Wheeling it out of my room, my siblings were all waiting out side with their bags and death glares the stood behind the Mercedes Maybach S650 Pullman.

I know the trip will be long, I couldn't enter the same car as my brothers, but I can't refuse either, I don't have the right to say anything I lost my privileges when I went to that goddamn party my phone my TV, my laptop everything taken away! I'm still regretting my choice. I shouldn't have gone to that party, I was such a fool!

But too late! Not only did Father give me punishments, Brian decided to hung the phone on me, I remember calling him.

Hey Brian?

Hey! Christopher I waited for you all day but you never came! Why?!