Chapter 4: Amy and Jenny goes shopping for Jenna

Amy gets dressed as Mia stands by her as Amy looked at her and smiled at her also as her text alert goes of as she sees the text from her wife Ellie and said she have a case that's need to be worked on, as Amy texted her back as she looked at Mia.

"it be just you and me today Mia." Amy said.

"where's Mommy?" Mia wondered.

"mommy has to work." Amy said.

"will Mommy be home?" Mia asked.

"she will be home, don't worry Mia." Amy assured her.

Jenny knocked om the door as Amy turned her head to see her sister.

"morning Amy and Mia." Jenny said to them.

"morning Jen." Amy also said.

"where's Ellie?" Jenny asked.

"at work, cause Uncle Gibbs have a case that NCIS is working on and it just me and Mia today." Amy answered.

"so you have any plans today?" Jenny wondered.

"no, why you asked Jenny?" Amy asked her.

"I figured that you and me along with Mia go see Ali and Amber at their work."  Jenny offered Amy.

"where they work?" Amy wondered.

"at the new baby store at the mall." Jenny told her.

"sure and I have to get Mia dressed and get her shoes on also." Amy said.

"no problem Amy." Jenny said as she heads downstairs to the living room as she sees Rose get her car keys.

"heading for work Mom?' Jenny asked.

"yeah and will work or train medical students and medical probies at the hospital." Rose said.

"who's helping you?' Jenny asked her.

"Kelly and she have a half a day today." Rose answered.

"well, I'm also heading out the door today and waiting for Amy and Mia." Jenny said.

"where you three heading off to?" Rose wondered.

"the new baby store at the mall where Ali and Amber are working." Jenny answered.

"Amy is working on Jenna's room?" Rose asked.

"I think so, but judging the look on her face Mom, she is so excited to be a Mom or giving birth nine months away." Jenny answered.

Amy helped Mia downstairs as Rose kissed Mia's cheek as Mia smiled.

"morning Mia." Rose said to her.

"morning grandma Rose." Mia also said.

"ready Jenny?" Amy asked her.

"ready." Judging answered.

"have a good time." Rose sai.

"thanks Mom." both Jenny and Amy said as they head out the door as Amy puts Mia in her car seat and walked towards the passenger side and Jenny takes the driver's seat.

"your not driving?" Jenny wondered.

"no, I let you drive Jenny." Amy reply.

"you sure Amy?" Jenny asked.

"I'm sure." Amy answered.

Jenny turned on the engine as they drive towards to the mall as Amy looked down at her stomach and smiled.

"thanks for the talk Jenna." Amy wispered as Jenny looked at her.

"I know Jenna is not growing in your stomach, but how did Jenna talked to you?" Jenny asked her.

"you overheard that?" Amy also asked with a shocked look on her face.

"yeah." Jenny answered.

"she came to me in my dreams and it confirmed one thing." Amy answered.

"and what's that?" Jenny wondered.

"she looked liked Ziva." Amy told her.

"that's good." Jenny said.

"I don't know on how long we talked, but it's great to talk to her." Amy told her.

"what you two discussed?" Jenny wondered.

"a lot of stuff, but she looked a lot liked Ziva Jenny." Amy said.

"after Ellie hold the baby, can I hold her next?" Jenny wondered.

"sure." Amy answered.

few minutes later Jenny, Amy and Mia arrived at the mall and enter the baby store as Ali seen them.

"Mom, Aunt Amy what a surprise I didn't know your coming?" Ali asked board of them.

"I offered your Aunt for help with Jenna's room and I thought you and your twin sister can help us?" Jenny asked.

"sure Mom." Ali answered.

"before you help me, where I can find letters for Jenna's name?" Amy asked.

"it's I think section 6." Ali answered.

"thanks Ali." Amy said.

"want me to take you over there?" Ali offered.

"yes." Amy said as Ali and Amy walked towards to section 6 as Ali looked at her.

"any color you looking for?" Ali asked.

"pink, and thinking of making her room color pink also." Amy reply.

"a excellent choice Aunt Amy." Ali said as they arrived at section 6 of the store and right away Amy sees a pink letter J for Jenna as Amy takes it.

"let me take you to where Amber is working, she does layway." Ali said.

"she does?" Amy asked.

"yeah and just today we asked our boss that we already paid Jenna's crib." Ali told her.

Amy was shocked and awe struck on Ali and Amber's gift.

"thank you I-I don't know what to say.." Amy said with shocked look on her face.

"it is a gift that we thought about since you told the family that you are pregnant." Ali told her.

Amy smiled as Ali hugged her.

"you know Jenna is a half-timelord?" Amy reminded Ali.

"she will grow as an adult?" Ali wondered.

"yeah, but I was thinking that I will stay with her in Gallifrey." Amy answere.

"why?" Ali asked.

"it's a precaution in just in case." Amy reply.

"did grandma Rose ever went to Gallifrey?" Ali wondered.

"no, but your grandfather seen Gallifrey when the Doctor was in her 12th incarceration." Amy told her.

"only him?" Ali asked.

"no, when the Doctor was in her 6th incarceration, he had an future companion Mel to be in Gallifrey and that's where the Doctor was on trial and face The Valeyard." Amy said and remembered.

"I learned about the Valeyard from grandpa and I know he told me that that is grandma and grandpa's friend evil and darker side and when does their friend will turn into the Valeyard?" Ali wondered.

"not for awhile Ali, it was supposed to be around her 12th and final regeneration that the Valeyard comes, but since the Doctor have a second set of regenerations it is unknown when or where that the Doctor will regenerate into the Valeyard." Amy answered.

Amber walked towards to Amy and Ali as Amy sees her.

"no need to go to layway Aunt Amy, everything is paid in full." Amber told her.

"who paid the layway Amber?" Ali wondered.

"some rich guy and he paid 3 layways to 3 lucky customers and Aunt Amy is one of the 3." Amber told her twin sister.

"thanks Amber, and the mystery shopper."Amy said.

Chapter 5 soon.