Chapter 14 :Amy and Rose day together

it was a couple of days after the winter storm that happened in Washington D.C. and at the Todd household as Amy laying down on the couch as Rose enter the living room as checked on Amy as Amy looked up at Rose.

"you ok Amy?" Rose asked her.

"yeah." Amy reply.

"I was thinking Amy." Rose said to her.

"what's that Mom?" Amy wondered.

"I have a couple of days off until I work the nightshift at the hospital, maybe I can spend a day together with you." Rose said as Amy sat up.

"sure." Amy said.

"and I have Padme also so Padme will be with us in the living room." Rose told her.

"and where is Padme by the way?" Amy wondered.

"she is in her room and I have a surprise for her also." Rose said.

"what's her surprise?" Amy asked.

"I brought her first bed and I wanted to keep it a surprise for her until Emma, Scarlett and Donna gets home." Rose reply as Amy smiled.

"Mom, Padme will be happy to see that." Amy said.

"yeah and I need your help Amy." Rose said to her.

"what is it?" Amy asked.

"I want you keep Padme in the living room until I show her surprise later." Rose said.

"sure." Amy said as Amy feels Jenna kicked her pregnant stomach.

"I think Jenna will help also." Amy said.

"Jenna just kicked?" Rose asked.

"yeah she did." Amy answered.

as Amy about to get up, she thought of an idea.

"Mia?" Amy called on her, as Mia walked down the stairs and walked over to the couch.

"yeah, Mom?" Mia asked.

"can you and grandma Rose help us with Padme?" Amy asked her and Ellie's adopted daughter  and half-TARDIS from Iraq.

"sure." Mia answered.

Rose sees Padme walking to the living room as Rose closed one baby gate at the front of the stairs and the other near the kitchen as Padme tugged Rose's shirt.

"what little princess?" Rose asked. 

"what you doing Mommy?" Padme asked.

"putting up baby gates so you don't hurt your self." Rose answered.

"she asked full sentences now?" Amy wondered.

"some." Rose answered.

"have you heard from Ziva in Paris?" Amy asked Rose.

"yeah and she and Tali are coming back from the states in a couple of days from now and get settled." Rose answered.

"can I ask you something Mom?" Amy asked.

"what is it?" Rose asked back.

"I thought the house is inside the basement of the Men of Letters?" Amy asked as Rose knew to her answer.

"it still is but for now is back where it was because the bad wolf twins and Donna's school, the house will go back to the Men of letters basement as you remember Amy that Sam and Dean gave us the Men of letters bunker." Rose reminded Amy.

"I know." Amy said.

"Men of Letters Mom?" Mia wondered.

"it's like Torchwood, but founded in either in the late 1930's or in 1958." Amy answered.