Chapter 23:Martha visits the Todd family part II

Amy is walking in the hallway upstairs trying to find Padme as she looked in Emma and Scarlett's room, Donna's room including Jenny and Daisy's room, Sam and Wanda's room and her and Ellie's room as she goes to Padme's room as she walked in to see Padme with Jenna as Jenna is on the rocking chair with Padme in her arms.

"do you understand that I'm currently in your sister's tummy and I'm sharing a soul with Grandma and Grandpa's friend?" Jenna asked her as Padme nodded her head yes.

"I guess that Emma told you that?" Jenna asked Padme as Padme nodded her head yes again.

Jenna looked up to see Amy and smiled.

"hi Mom." Jenna said.

"I guess you baby sitting Padme?" Amy asked her.

"yeah and keep her company until Emma returns from school." Jenna reply.

"you ok with that?" Amy wondered.

"yeah and Padme just love spending time with me." Jenna said.

Amy's text alert goes off as she looked as Emma text.

"Emma wanted to know that are you keeping Padme busy?" Amy asked.

"tell her I'm am." Jenna told her.

as Amy text Emma as Padme kissed Jenna's cheek as Jenna smiled.

"can you stay with Padme's room a little longer?" Amy asked her.

"sure, why Mom?" Jenna wondered.

"your grandma Rose is bringing our Aunt Martha to see the bunker." Amy told her.

"Aunt, I didn't know that grandpa Matt has a sister?" Jenna wondered.

"no, he is a only child and the reason that we call her Aunt Martha is that he and your grandmother are friends with her and your grandmother's former boyfriend." Amy explained.

"oh." Jenna said.

"if you want Jenna, I could ask Emma she can help with Padme?" Amy offered Jenna.

"no Mom I got this and while you told me about what's going on, I told Ziva about it and she understand that." Jenna said.

"ok." Amy said.

"Jenna." Padme said.

"what Padme?" Jenna said in her soft southern accent.

"did you find Padme on the second step?" Amy wondered.

"yeah, I know she waits for Emma but she trusts me with her." Jenna told Amy.

"oh heads up, Padme love to tug your hair." Amy said.

"she did, when I had a talk with Emma but she love to hide in my long hair." Jenna said as Padme smiled at her.

"when I get back from the trip with you and Mia, I will babysit Padme." Jenna told Amy.

"did you ask Emma about it?" Amy wondered.

"I did and she is supported it and again, Padme just love to spending time with me Mom." Jenna answered.

Emma walked in as Padme smiled at her sister.

"where's Mom and Aunt Martha?" Amy wondered.

"in the living room and I told Mom that Ziva is taking care of Padme, but it's hard to keep a secret and me, you, Aunt Wanda and Ziva to know that Ziva and Jenna is sharing a soul together." Emma said.

"don't forget Padme Emma." Jenna reminded Emma.

"you try to explained Padme on you and Ziva?" Emma asked.

"as a matter of fact I did and Padme nodded her head twice." Jenna answered.

Padme kissed Jenna's cheek as Jenna smiled again.

"thank you angel." Jenna said.

"she seems that she likes your southern accent Jenna." Emma said.

"I know." Jenna said and smiled.

"you want help with Padme Jenna?" Emma asked her.

"I was telling Mom that I can be with Padme and she love to hide in my long hair." Jenna said.

as Rose walked in Padme's room as Rose and Martha sees Emma with Ziva.

"Martha, this is Ziva and right now she is babysitting Padme and I see Emma is helping Ziva." Rose said.

"nice to meet you Ziva." Martha said as Emma gets a worried look on her face that Jenna's voice will come out and Jenna be reveal to her Mom.

"nice to meet you Martha." Ziva said as Emma gets a sigh of relief as Jenna asked Ziva to help out.

"you ok Emma?" Rose asked her.

"yeah." Emma reply.

"I'm going to get Padme's blanket out the dryer and I let you be with Ziva." Rose said to Emma.

Emma leaned to Ziva's ear and speak quietly.

"I guess Jenna asked for your help?" Emma said quietly to Ziva.

"yeah, she did." Ziva also said quietly.

"Rose told me that your from Israel?" Martha asked Ziva.

"yeah, and just move in with Matt and Rose." Ziva answered.

"it's just you move in?" Martha wondered.

"no, my daughter Tali also moved in with me." Ziva said.

"here's Padme blanket and it's warm for her." Rose said to Ziva.

"thanks." Ziva said as Jenna's southern accent slipped as Emma gets a worried look on her face again.

"you have a play coming up?" Rose asked her as Emma was about to say something.

"no, just practices on the southern accent." Ziva said.

"where's Matt's den?" Martha wondered.

"it's downstairs." Rose answered.

"I meet you downstairs." Martha said as Emma looked at Rose.

"Mom, I needed to tell you something." Emma said to Rose.

"what, Jenna slipped her southern accent?" Rose wondered as Emma gets a shocked look on her face.

"you knew?" Emma wondered.

"Emma, I know that Ziva is sharing a soul together with Jenna and it's reminded me with Padme sharing a soul together with Queen Amidala." Rose said.

"great, now my secret is out." Jenna said.

"Jenna, I can keep it a secret also don't worry." Rose assured her.

"you sure?" Jenna wondered.

"yes, Amy told me that when she accidentally slipped up." Rose said.

"you know it's temporarily grandma Rose?" Jenna asked.

"I know Jenna." Rose said.

"so, we now know that Amy, Mom, Aunt Wanda, me and Padme knows Jenna and Ziva are sharing a soul together." Emma said.

"love it to keeping that way until my birth." Jenna also said.

"again Jenna, I can keep it a secret." Rose said to Jenna.

"please do." Jenna pleaded.

"I will Jenna and again don't worry." Rose said.

Chapter 24 soon.