Chapter 16 :Mia visits Jenna in Paris part II

Mia and Jenna are walking out of the terminal at the airport in Paris as Jenna looked at Ziva's watch as it said 8:00 in the morning as they approach the stairway to the subway as Mia and Jenna walk down the stairway as Mia finds some change in her purse as Jenna tapped her shoulder.

"no need Mia I got this." Jenna said.

"you sure Jenna?" Mia asked.

"Mia, I would do anything for my sister." Jenna told her.

"you mean future sister, you still in Mom's stomach and you sharing a soul with Ziva." Mia points out.

"still I'm your sister when you look at it." Jenna reminded her.

"that's true Jenna." Mia said.

Mia smiled at Jenna as they reached the railway of the Paris subway as the train has not arrived as of yet as Mia and Jenna waits for the train.

"have you ever met Tali yet?" Jenna asked her.

"no, I know that is Ziva's daughter." Mia reply.

"Tali loved her Ziva and Tony, but I met her also." Jenna said as Mia looked at her.

"how did you do that?" Mia wondered.

"I accidentally took Ziva's soul and was so embarrassed by and had to apologize to Ziva and Ziva was not fazed by it." Jenna explained.

"at least Ziva forgave you." Mia said.

"she did." Jenna also said.

Mia looked at Jenna and smiled.

"you have to see the view from the living room balcony Mia as you can see the tower from there." Jenna told Mia.

"what's it like at night?" Mia asked.

"at night, it is awesome and Ziva told me when I was in her dream that she loved to see the tower lights up at night." Jenna said.

"maybe one night that we can see that." Mia offer Jenna as Jenna smiled.

"maybe we can Mia." Jenna said.

"how?" Mia asked.

"after I be with River and Mom, we can go back to Paris and stay in Ziva's apartment and we can walk around the city, how that sound?" Jenna asked.

"just you and me?' Mia wondered.

"yeah." Jenna reply.

Mia smiled and loved Jenna's idea.

"sounds like a good or very awesome idea Jenna." Mia said.

"yes it is." Jenna also said.

Mia and Jenna sees the train arrived as Mia gets up and grab her bags as Jenna puts her arms around Mia as Jenna smiled.

"you going to love Paris Mia." Jenna told her.

"I know." Mia said.

Mia and Jenna gets in the train as they are the only ones in the empty car as Mia looked at Jenna.

"Jenna, you have to promise me on something?" Mia asked her.

"what is it?" Jenna wondered.

"promise me that whenever we get back to Paris, we should see the city at night." Mia said.

"I promise Mia." Jenna said.

minutes later, Mia and Jenna arrived at Ziva's apartment as Mia looked up and trying to find on what floor Ziva's apartment is at as Jenna notice on what Mia is doing.

"trying to find on what floor is Ziva's apartment?" Jenna asked her as Mia nodded.

"it's the 5th floor and you have to watch your step." Jenna warns.

"why?' Mia wondered.

"Tali's left her toys on the floor in the living room." Jenna told her.

"thanks for the heads up." Mia said.

Mia and Jenna enter the elevator as Jenna pressed the 5th floor button and elevator goes up to the 5th floor as Mia gets a text from Amy as Mia texts back as the elevator stopped to the 5th floor as both Mia and Jenna get out of the apartment as Jenna reach for the apartment key and unlock the front door as they enter the apartment as Mia sees the EiffelTower as Mia gets a amazed look on her face as Jenna smiled.

"you like the view?" Jenna asked her.

"yeah." Mia answers.

"good." Jenna said.

"Jenna, where is the guest bedroom?" Mia wondered.

"second door to the right." Jenna told her.

as Mia goes to the guest bedroom, Jenna sits on the couch as she looked outside as Mia goes back in the living room and sits next to Jenna.

"have you talk to Mom?" Jenna asked her.

 "I text her and told her that you with me." Mia answered.

"ok." Jenna said.

"Jenna, you want to see the bunker?" Mia wondered.

"yeah." Jenna reply.

"after Paris, when we officially move or more like Grandpa Matt or Grandma Rose move the house to the basement to the bunker, I will show you around the bunker and get or room situated after the tour." Mia told Jenna.

"when will that be?" Jenna asked.

"either spring break or after you and Mom come home." Mia reply.

"again can't wait for you to be born Jenna." Mia said.

"Mia you have to be patience and I know that we a close just like Emma and Scarlett, but it will be a few more months that I share a soul with Ziva and I look her." Jenna reminded Mia.

"I know, but I'm excited." Mia told her.

Jenna smiled as she kissed Mia's cheek.

"again Mia, be patience." Jenna reminded Mia.

"so, what you want to do tonight?" Mia asked her.

"well, Tony has a satellite dish on top of the roof and get this, he has channels from the states and from England and some French channels." Jenna told her.

"do they get stations from home?" Mia wondered.

"as a matter of fact it does, and that's how I get the news back home." Jenna said.

"also you forgot one thing." Mia said.

"and what's that Mia?" Jenna asked.

"Emma and Padme are also close." Mia answered.

"yep." Jenna said as Mia smiled.

"why you keep kicking Mom?" Mia wondered.

"cause is a way that I'm here and streching." Jenna answered.

"you know there is somedays that you kicking Mom and I was afraid you kicking Mom so hard that it hurts her." Mia said.

"I don't kick her that hard Mia." Jenna assured her.

"I know but it scares me half to death." Mia told Jenna as Jenna kissed Mia's cheek.

"it be all right Mia." Jenna said.

"thanks." Mia said.

Chapter 17 soon.