Chapter 15:Mia visits Jenna in Paris part I

Mia got her ticket to Paris as she smiled as the ticket handler hands the plane ticket to her as he notice Mia's smile.

"why you heading to Paris?" he asked her.

"I'm seeing my baby sister in Paris and spending time together with her." Mia answered.

"why she in Paris?" he wondered as Mia knew the real answer.

"she is staying with a family friend over there and me and her are very close." Mia told hm.

"how close are you with her?" the ticket handler asked.

"again, me and her are very close." Mia said as he hands the ticket to Mia as she look at the gate number.

"where's 13B?' Mia wondered.

"it's a few yards from here and no layovers to Paris." he said as Mia smiled and heads to gate 13B as she sees Jenna's text saying: is a long flight and get some sleep as Mia laugh a little.

"will do Jenna." she text back and said at the same time.

an elderly couple sits next to Mia as Mia turned her head as the elderly man looked at her.

"is this 13B to Paris?" the elderly man asked her.

"yes it is and you heading to Paris also?" Mia asked the elderly man.

"yes, me and my wife always celebrate our anniversary to go overseas." he answered.

"that's great." Mia said.

"and you young lady?" he asked her

"same flight and heading to Paris to see my sister." Mia answered.

"what's your sister's name?" the elderly woman asked her.

"her name is Jenna." Mia reply.

as the boarding call to Paris is announced, Mia hands the ticket to the ticket counter as she walked in the plane and sits in first class as she puts her bag in the overhead and sits as the stewardess approach Mia.

"you need anything?" the stewardess asked.

"a pillow and a blanket." Mia said as she recline the seat as the stewardess hands Mia a pillow and a blanket as Mia smiled.

"anythig else?" the stewardess offered.

"no." Mia reply as she turned off the overhead light as she waits the plane to takoff as the pilot announced how long the flight is as the plane takes off as Mia went to sleep as the stewardess tapped her shoulder.

"want me to wake you up?" the stewardess asked.

"yeah." Mia answered as she went to sleep as the plane is up in the air.

couple of hours later the same stewardess tapped Mia's shoulder as Mia wake up.

"good morning and we be landing to Paris in a couple of minutes." the stewardess said as Mia recline the seat up.

"thanks." Mia said.

over at the airport, Jenna looked at the flight number of Mia's plane as it said flight 224 is at gate 2 as she walked to the gate as a security guard stopped her.

"ticket?" he asked as Jenna gets a deep breath.

"look my sister is on flight 224 and I am meeting her here." Jenna said as her deep southern accent kicked in.

"right this way madam." he said as Jenna smiled at him.

"thank you sir." Jenna said to him as she sits down on the chair and looked out the window as she took a deep breath again as a woman tapped her shoulder.

"waiting for someone?" the woman asked her.

"waiting for my big sister." Jenna told her as the woman notice her deep southern accent.

"your from the south?" the woman asked her.

"yes Ma'am, I'm from Virginia." Jenna said.

"really." the woman said.

"yes ma'am, but lived in D.C." Jenna also said as she looked at her watch.

"what flight you waiting for?" the woman wondered.

"flight 224." Jenna told her.

the woman sees her friend as she waves at Jenna as Jenna waves back as she heads to Ladies' room and looked at the mirror and turned head and sees no one is around.

"are you sure Ziva that I have your soul for a couple of weeks?" Jenna asked as Ziva looked at her.

"yes and again Jenna is only temporarily." Ziva reminded her.

as Jenna took a deep sigh as she heard Mia's flight arrived as she smiled and heds out the Ladies' room as she waits for Mia as she sees the cockpit door open as she walked to the other side of the gate as she immediately sees Mia as she and Mia hugged.

"hi Jenna." Mia said.

"hi Mia and welcome to Paris." Jenna also said.

Mia looked awe-struck to see how her future sister and Ziva are alike.

"I know." Jenna said as she know what Mia is thinking.

"it's like looking in the mirror to see you looked a lot like Ziva." Mia said to her.

"yeah brown hair brown eyes but there is one thing she and myself have." Jenna said.

"and what's that?" Mia asked.

"she don't have a southern accent like me." Jenna reply.

"true." Mia said.

"so you have your bags?' Jenna wondered.

Mia show her suitcase to Jenna as Jenna smiled.

"come on, let's head to Ziva's apartment in Paris." Jenna told Mia.

"where's Ziva's apartment?' Mia asked.

"is few minutes from the airport and is near a McDonald's over there." Jenna told Mia.

Mia smiled at Jenna as Jenna looked at her.

"what Mia?" Jenna wondered.

"I'm so glad that we spending a couple of weeks between you and me Jenna." Mia said as Jenna kissed Mia's cheek.

"thanks Jenna." Mia said.

"your welcome." Jenna also said.

"by the way, Mom said hi." Mia said.

"what was Mom doing before you came here?' Jenna asked.

"her and grandma Rose were about to show Padme's first big girl bed." Mia answered.

"she's one right?" Jenna wondered.

"yeah and she is smart for her age also." Mia said.

"how smart?" Jenna asked.

"Jenna, when you come home from Gallifrey you will see why Padme is smart and at the same time learning on her own, case in point during christmas this past year she learned to get out of her crib on her own and straight to Donna's room." Mia told Jenna.

"wow." Jenna said.

"I forgot to ask, but how did you got to the airport?" Mia wondered.

"took the subway and we are taking the subway back to Ziva's apartment." Jenna told her.

"how long is the train ride to Ziva's apartment?" Mia asked.

"it's a few minutes, more like 10 to 15 minutes." Jenna said.

"cool." Mia also said.

Chapter 16 soon.