Chapter 12:Padme and Emma's day at home

Emma wakes up as she hears the winter winds howling as she gets up quietly as she don't wake her twin sister sleeping as she sees a very bad winter storm as she goes to her cell phone and checks the weather app on her phone and sees a winter storm warning and a level 3 snow emergency as Scarlett wakes up and sees Emma on her phone.

"your early to get ready for school?" Scarlett asked her twin sister.

"we don't have school today as a matter of fact Scarlett take a look out the window." Emma told her as Scarlett looks and sees the winter storm.

"how bad is it Emma?" Scarlett wondered.

"very bad, we have a winter storm warning and a level 3 snow emergency and just right now we now have a blizzard warning." Emma answered.

"Emma!" Padme said as Emma rushed to her baby sister's room as Emma sees Padme standing up in her crib and scared.

"Padme what's wrong?" Emma asked her as Padme covered her ears as the winter winds kept howling as Padme started to cry.

"is ok baby sis." Emma said to her and kissed her baby  sister's cheek.

"you don't like the winds?' Emma asked as Padme looks at her.

"no." Padme said as Emma smiled warmly as Padme kissed her cheek.

"I don't have school today and how about it be just me and you at home, you like that?" Emma asked her as Padme smiled.

"yes Emma." Padme answered as Emma giggled as she takes Padme's stuff fox that Donna gave her for christmas as Padme hugged her stuff fox.

"let's go to my room and see Scarlett ok?" Emma asked as Padme nodded her head yes.

Emma takes Padme to her room as Rose walked towards to Emma while carrying Padme in her arms.

"what's wrong with Padme?" Rose asked.

"the winds woken her up and she called me and just to let you know Mom, we have a very bad winter storm with winter storm warnings, blizzard warning and a level 3 snow emergency so it looks like no school for us for a couple of weeks since a another winter storm is heading to D.C." Emma told her.

Rose smiled at Padme as she kissed her.

"it's amazing that she is looking like Padme Amidala every day." Rose said.

"and you remember that Padme Amidala shared a soul with her before Padme was born?" Emma reminded her mother.

"I remember Emma." Rose said as Padme touched Rose's cheek.

"Mommy." Padme said.

"what little princess?" Rose asked her as smiled.

"you have work today Mom?" Emma wondered.

"yes, but since you told me there is a level 3 snow emergency, I will work at home and in your father's den." Rose answered.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" Emma asked.

"sure Emma." Rose answered.

"have you ever been stuck in a hospital during a bad winter storm before?" Emma wondered.

"a couple of times, I remember one time it was a huge snow storm and I mean a very bad snow storm just like it is now, and I had to stay in my office for a couple of nights." Rose said.

"was Dad worried?" Emma asked.

"he was, but to be fair Emma he was also stuck at NCIS and he had to stay a couple of nights also." Rose told her.