Chapter 10 :Amy's first sonogram part I

it's a couple of days after Christmas and the calendar just turned to 2020, Ellie drives Amy to the hospital as Amy puts her hand on her pregnant stomach as she is heading to the hospital for her first sonogram as she feels Jenna kicked as Amy smiled.

"we are almost there Jenna." Amy said to her soon to be daughter as Ellie sees the hospital from a couple of miles.

"you sure you don't need me with you?" Ellie asked her.

"I'm sure and this is my first sonogram and in the last couple of days Jenna kicked and knowing she there." Amy answered.

"how about this, can you print a picture of one of Jenna's sonogram?" Ellie wondered.

"sure and I can ask a sound byte of Jenna's two heartbeats." Amy offered to her wife.

"I would love that Amy." Ellie said.

Ellie's car turned to the hospital parking lot as the car parked near the hospital enterance as she helped Amy out of the car and the nurse walked towards them.

"may I help?" the nurse asked both Amy and Ellie.

"no, and what floor is the sonogram is at?" Amy wondered.

"I can help you with that, it is in the 5th floor and near sonogram admitting station." the nurse said.

"I already booked for that." Amy told the nurse.

"you need a wheelchair?" the nurse offered Amy.

"now I think about it, yes I need a wheelchair." Amy said.

"let me get one for you." the nurse said to Amy.

"thanks." Amy also said.

"you going to be all right?" Ellie asked her.

"yes." Amy reply.

as Amy and Ellie wait for the nurse to bring a wheelchair for Amy as Ellie kissed Amy as Amy smiled at her wife.

"ready?" Ellie asked her.

"I am." Amy answered as the nurse brings the wheelchair out as the nurse helped Amy.

"I don't want to be rude or not, but you look like Scarlett Johanson." the nurse said to Amy as Amy smiled.

"I get that a lot." Amy said.

"so what's your soon to be daughter's name?" the nurse wondered.

"her name will be Jenna and this is my first pregnancy." Amy answered.

"oh this is your first child then?" the nurse asked.

"no, we have a daughter that me and my wife adopted from Iraq and her name is Mia." Amy told the nurse.

"when you adopted her?" the nurse asked both Ellie and Amy.

"this past year." Ellie said.

minutes later, the nurse took Amy and Ellie to the elevator as Amy puts her hand on her pregnant stomach again as Jenna kicked again as the nurse sees it.

"she is kicking?" the nurse asked as Amy nodded her head yes and smiled.

"looks like your daughter will be a soccer player when she grows up." the nurse told Amy as Amy knew that her daughter is a half-timelord.

"oh by the way, I didn't ask but who's your doctor?" the nurse asked.

"my Mom, maybe you heard of her Rose Tyler-Todd?" Amy asked the nurse as the nurse already knew who her mother is.

"your either Jenny or Sam?" the nurse wondered.

"no, my name is Amy and Jenny and Sam are my sisters." Amy answered.

"you probably guess that I'm new to all this but I need to ask you something?" the nurse asked Amy.

"what is it?" Amy wondered.

"why your mother calls me probie?" the nurse asked as both Amy and Ellie laughed.

"don't take this the wrong way, the reason that my Mom calls you probie is that your new to the hospital and my Mom is the cheif doctor or the head doctor if you will, she learn that from my Dad and my uncle over at NCIS." Amy said.

"and I was called probie also when I fully joined NCIS from the NSA when her uncle and one of my former co- worker called me probie." Ellie also said.

"I heard that your mother is like your uncle and have his mannerisms." the nurse said as Amy understands.

"true and never say sorry to her, one of the rules from our family and at work is that never ever say sorry, it is a sign of weakness." Amy told the nurse.

"and don't forget that she has also mannerisms of Dean Winchester." Ellie reminded Amy.

"true, but minus the drinking." Amy said and agreed.

"is your wife will be in the sonogram room with you?" the nurse asked.

"no." Amy answered.

Ellie holds Amy's hand and kissed her hand as Amy looked up and smiled at her wife.

"I love you so much." Ellie said to her.

"and I love you so much more." Amy also said and smiled at her wife again.

"how did you two meet?" the nurse wondered.

"I met my wife when she was working on a case for the NSA and this is before she joined NCIS fully later in the year." Amy remember.

"and I was married to a man and at the time he was cheating on me with a another woman and I didn't even know that he was cheating, until I asked my one of my co -workers over at NCIS to check and sure enough, he cheating on me and I called off the marriage." Ellie also said.

"how bad?" the nurse asked Ellie.

"that bad." Ellie reply.

"so you two dated?" the nurse wondered.

"no, I gave her space and after a few months we just had a lunch from time to time, and one day she was so distraught over the divorce and she almost had a meltdown at the restaurant as I hold her hand and later on the night I invited her over to my house for a family dinner and we were talking in the living room as I kissed her and she smiled and we been together ever since." Amy said.

"and we had our wedding during this past summer." Ellie also said.

"a very nice story." the nurse said.

"yes it is." Amy said and agreed.

as the elevator stopped at the 5th floor as the nurse send Amy and Ellie to the sonogram area as Mary Winchester approach them.

"Mary, what you doing here?" Amy asked her.

"I asked to be a volunteer here." Mary said.

"does Rose know that your volunteer in here?" Ellie also asked.

Mary rubbed her neck as Amy and Ellie looked at each other.

"I can see  you two are busy." the nurse said as Ellie called Rose as Amy looked at her.

"you asked Mom to volunteer here right?" Amy asked the family's guardian angel as Ellie hang up her cell.

"I talked to Rose and she forgot that Mary is volunteer here and she didn't heard that she left." Ellie said.

"that is because I used my wings to get here." Mary said.

"no one saw you doing that right?" Amy wondered.

"no it was six in the morning and was way off on what time it open." Mary answered.

"that's a relief." Ellie said.

"let me help you out." Mary said as she pushes Amy in the sonogram waiting room.

A/N I don't own NCIS, Doctor Who or NCIS is fan fiction.

Chapter 11 soon.