Chapter 8:Christmas for children of Galifrey

Amy packed some clothing for her trip to Galifrey as Jenny and Sam walked in Amy and Ellie's bedroom as Amy turned her head to her Half-Timelord sisters and smiled.

"you need help Amy?" Sam asked her.

"a little Sam." Amy answers.

as Sam helped her pack,  as Jenny looked at her.

"you heading to Galifrey?" Jenny wondered.

"yeah, Mom and Dad are going with me also." Amy told Jenny.

"why they going with you?" Jenny asked.

"they investigate on who or someone conning Galifrey children that Christmas is here and this con has been going on since the mid 1980's." Amy said.

"who would con those kids to using Christmas as a con?" Sam wondered.

"I don't know Sam." Amy answered.

"also is Mom keeping you company since your pregnant with Jenna?" Jenny asked Amy.

"yeah, knowing Mom and since she is the head doctor at her hospital and she told me that she is bringing a portable heart monitor for Jenna's two heartbeats." Amy reply.

"who you think who's been conning Galifrey children?" Sam asked.

"my best bet, I'm thinking either a rouge Timelord or The Master." Amy answered Sam's question.

"how this con artist using Christmas as a con to Galifrey children?" Jenny wondered.

"well, a little girl said during 1986 that a unknown man said he was from Earth and promises those kids to go to Earth and all they needed is there parents John Hancock, but in all actually he use the parents written name for all the wrong reasons." Amy answered.

"who found that out?" Sam asked.

"a person from an unnamed source who called the FBI and the BBB." Amy reply.

"did you asked Forenell about the unnamed source?" Jenny wondered.

"I did and he doesn't know who is the unnamed source." Amy said.

"maybe you could ask the high council of Galifrey and if they know of this unnamed source." Sam suggested it to Amy.

"I could, but I could wait until a couple of days." Amy also suggested.

Rose walked in with Padme as Padme tried to climb up Amy's bed.

"need help sweetheart?" Rose asked her.

Rose picked up and carried Padme to Amy's bed as Rose sat Padme on her lap.

"is Padme going with you?" Amy asked.

"yeah, she was supposed to be with Emma and Scarlett but I decided that she can go with us." Rose answered.

"have she get out her crib yet?" Jenny wondered.

"she tried to climb out on her own, but she is afraid that she will hurt herself." Rose said.

"do you or Dad help her?" Sam also asked.

"yeah, she either wanted me or him, once she called Mary to help her." Rose told her.

"who else she called for help her out of her crib?" Amy asked.

"Emma, and that's it." Rose answered.

"Mama." Padme said.

"what babygirl?" Rose asked and kissed her cheek.

"can't believe that she will experience her first full Christmas this year." Rose said.

"yeah she is what in her first few months after her birth?" Jenny asked.

"two months after her birth Jenny, she didn't fully experience Christmas when she was a baby." Rose explained.

"so, what you want for Christmas or your anniversary Mom?" Amy wondered.

"I'm not sure what I want as of yet Amy and knowing my bad wolf cubs are planning on something for me and your father." Rose answered.

"you knew what we are planning?" Amy wondered.

"yeah, but every time my bad wolf cubs have something special for us and we really love it Amy." Rose said.

"I heard that Emma and Scarlett are planning a gift for you Mom." Sam said.

"how you hear about that Sam?" Rose asked her.

"I may overheard it." Sam reply.

Donna knocked on Amy's door as Padme smiled at Donna.

"where you heading Aunt Rose?" Donna asked.

"me, Amy and your Uncle Matt are heading to Galifrey and bring Christmas to Galifrey children that someone been playing tricks on them." Rose told Donna.

"you want help with with Padme?" Donna offered Rose.

"sure, she loves spending time her twin sisters and you." Rose said as she hands Padme to Donna.

"Donna." Padme said as Donna kissed her.

"how's my little cousin?" Donna asked as Padme playfully pulled Donna's redhair as Donna smiled.

"if you want Donna, she can stay in your room in the TARDIS we have a crib and we can put her crib in your room." Rose offered as Donna smiled.

"sure, you forgot one other person she loves spending time with her." Donna reminded Rose.

Rose thinks and now remember who it is.

"oh, her Aunt Wanda." Rose said as she still now remember.

"yeah." Donna also said.

Padme looked at one of Donna's foxes as she points it.

"doggy." Padme said as Donna turned around to see Hope.

"no, that's not a doggy Padme it is one of my foxes." Donna told her.

"why you take Padme to your room and I will get you when we are ready to leave Donna." Rose suggested to Donna as she takes Padme.

"come on Hope." she said to one of her foxes as she heads to her room with Padme still in her arms.

as Donna takes Padme to her room as she hears her three other foxes barking as she sees Cass, Kate and Princess standing up on their hind legs as Donna opens the gate and closed her door in her room as the four foxes barking at her.

"not now girls, I have to take care of my cousin." Donna told her foxes as she treats them as children.

Princess jumped on Donna's bed as Padme touched Princess's nose as Donna picked up Princess.

"you know your not allowed to be on my bed when I have someone over Princess." Donna said as Padme touched Donna's cheek as Donna smiled.

"I'm sorry that I haven't spending time with you either after school and helping Emma with day-care in school, but next school year I will ask Emma to help you at day-care." Donna said to Padme as Padme kissed her cheek as Donna smiled.

"thanks Padme." Donna said as Rose knocked on Donna's door as she opens the door and walked in.

"Donna, we be leaving to Galifrey in a few minutes and meet me in the TARDIS." Rose told her.

"ok Aunt Rose." Donna also said.

Donna gets her book bag as Padme fussed a little as Padme puts her two hands on her cheek and smiled warmth on her face.

"I won't leave without you Padme don't worry." Donna said as she finshed up packing her book bag and take Padme in her arms and shuts her door and heads to the TARDIS as Padme rest her head on Donna's shoulder.

minutes later the TARDIS lands inside the room in a Galifrey children's orphanage as the head of the orphanage greeted Rose.

"thanks for the help Miss Todd." the head of the orphanage said.

"no problem." Rose also said.

"they never experience or never seen any Christmas things inside this orphanage." the orphanage mistress told Rose.

"and that's why we are here." Rose said.

Chapter 9 soon.