Chapter 11 :Amy's first sonogram part II

Amy is still sitting on the hospital wheelchair as Ellie sat right next to her as Mary is getting ready to admit Amy for her first sonogram.

"I'm glad that Mary is here." Amy said.

"yeah, but Rose told us to keep an eye on her." Ellie told her.

"ok." Amy said as she rubbed her pregnant stomach.

"oh, did you hear that Ziva is joining Torchwood full time?" Ellie asked Amy as Amy was taken aback on that announcement.

"no." Amy answered.

"yeah, Matt and Rose offered Ziva a membership to her as a member of Torchwood and she accepted the job." Ellie said.

"so, when does Ziva start working for Torchwood?" Amy wondered.

"after she sees Tony and Tali in Paris." Ellie answered.

"and she is working with Dad with the Glenn Miller case?" Amy asked her wife.

"she is." Ellie reply.

"yeah and right about now she is learning all about the case and Glenn Miller." Ellie said.

"did Dad say when does the case of Glenn Miller start?" Amy wondered.

"no, but I will ask him when we get home." Ellie answered.

Mary walked towards to Amy and Ellie as she sits right next to Ellie.

"your set up Amy." Mary told her.

"thanks Mary." Amy said.

"are you going to be in with Amy Ellie?" Mary asked her.

"no, but I will get a picture of Jenna from the sonogram." Ellie answered.

"but you can be in the sonogram room with me Mary." Amy offered Mary.

"sure." Mary said.

"so, what time is your appointment Amy?" Ellie asked.

"around 10:30." Amy reply.

"and is Rose will be there?" Mary also asked.

"no, but she will meet us for lunch and she bringing Padme along." Amy told Mary.

"she is growing up so fast." Ellie said.

"yeah, she learned somethings on her own as a 1 year old." Amy also said.

"just the other day Padme learned say Mommy and Daddy in front of Matt and Rose." Mary recalled.

"she did?" Amy asked.

"yep." Mary reply.

"and I know one thing about Padme." Ellie said.

"and what's that?" Amy asked.

"she hates when Emma leaves for school." Ellie answered as Mary and Amy nodded their heads and agreed with Ellie's comment.

"have you notice when ever Emma leaves for school, Padme just sits on the second step in front of the door and just waits for Emma to come home?" Mary asked both Amy and Ellie.

"I have notice it and so did Mom." Amy said.

"how long did Padme learned to sit on the second step and waits for Emma?" Ellie asked.

"not to long ago Ellie." Mary reply.

the nurse in the sonogram area open the door to the exam rooms and looked for Amy.

"Amy Todd?" the nurse asked as Amy raised her hand as Mary pushes Amy into the exam room.

"you don't need the wheelchair for now miss Todd." the nurse told her.

Amy gets up as Mary held her hand as Amy's other hand holds her pregnant stomach.

"can I have your baby's name that we can type into the sonogram?" the nurse asked Amy.

"her first name or her last name first?" Amy wondered.

"her last name first, then her first name and if you like her middle name also." the nurse told her.

"her last name is Todd, her first name is Jenna and her middle name is Charlotte." Amy said.

"all right, let me type her name and we can get started." the nurse said as she leads Amy into the exam room with Mary and the nurse right behind her as Amy sits on the chair.

"so let's have a couple of questions first, is that fine?" the nurse asked as Amy's head nodded yes.

"how far are you in your pregnancy?" the nurse asked the first question to Amy.

"a few month, 5 months to be honest." Amy answered.

"any problems with your pregnancy?" the nurse wondered.

"no, but she kicks sometimes." Amy said.

"so, you smoke?" the nurse asked as Amy nodded her head no.

"let me get a fetal doppler and we can hear Jenna's heartbeat." the nurse said as Amy smiled as she was about to hear Jenna's heartbeat for the first time.

"ready Jenna?" Amy wispered as Jenna kicks.

"Mommy loves you Jenna." Amy said in a soft voice as the nurse bringing in the fetal doppler as Amy  lays down on the exam table as the nurse puts the fetal doppler on Amy's pregnant stomach.

"ready to hear your baby's heartbeat for the first time?" the nurse asked Amy as Amy nodded her head yes and smiled.

as the nurse puts the microphone on Amy's pregnant stomach and turns on the fetal doppler as Jenna's two heartbeats sounds comes on as Amy started to cry as the nurse sees her cry.

"it sounds like you having twins." the nurse said to Amy as Amy turned her head no.

"it's my daughter's two hearts beating." Amy said s the nurse looked at her with a confusing look on her face as Mary knew what Amy meant.

"let me get the sonogram ready and let me call your mother." the nurse said as Amy wipes her eyes as rubbed her pregnant stomach.

"Mommy hears your two heartbeats babygirl." Amy said as Jenna kicks.

"this is the first time that I ever heard two heartbeats." Mary said as Amy gets a surprising look on her face.

"you haven't heard two heartbeats before?" Amy asked.

"no." Mary answered.

"and it is confirmed that she is a half -timelord and unlimited regenerations." Amy said.

"if I can remember this correctly, but did Jenna told you that when she regenerate and still looked the same in your dream Amy?" Mary wondered.

"yes she did and also confirmed one other thing." Amy said.

"and what's that Amy?" Mary asked.

"she will look like Ziva." Amy answered as the nurse came back with a shocked look on her face as Amy and Mary knew what Rose said on the phone.

"let me guess, my Mom told you that me and my sisters including my baby is half-timelords?" Amy asked the nurse as the nurse still shocked as Mary took her hand and smiled.

"after the sonogram, I will tell you about my friend's family history?" Mary offered the nurse as the nurse nodded her head yes.

the nurse turned on the sonogram and puts gel on Amy's pregnant stomach as she placed the sonogram camera on Amy's pregnant stomach as she shows Jenna as Amy smiled at the monitor.

"hi Jenna." Amy said softly as Jenna kicks as Amy smiled again.

"she loves to kick." the nurse said as Amy smiled.

"yes, yes she does." Amy said.

Chapter 12 soon.