Visitors

Ivy left Raven asleep and went in search of some medicine that would help Raven recover. It had been two days that they had been there and they had to get going soon. Ivy didn't like leaving Raven alone, but she had to do something to help her.

Ivy found a ruined pharmacy and crawled in through the opening. The place was dimly lit due to the partly collapsed ceiling that let light in. Ivy rummaged through the place looking at bottles and discarding them.

I hope I can find what I'm looking for, Ivy thought as she searched. After a while and several hundred bottles, she found twenty bottles of the medicine. Yes, Ivy thought as she gathered them up and put them into a plastic bag she found.

Ivy made her way through the pharmacy and squeezed out of the opening and with a sigh of relief, Ivy started back to the place they had made their temporary home.

Meanwhile Crash pulled back the ivy curtain and stepped inside, Typhoon followed behind him. "Hay!" Typhoon exclaimed as he ran into Crash.

"Hush," Crash whispered as he put his finger up to his mouth. They were both surprised to see a girl with shoulder length black hair and green eyes laying on the bed. She was dressed in a black jumpsuit like theirs, but it had a purple accent and on the chest was a purple star burst.

Her fingers had black nail polish and she had black lipstick as well. She looked like a Goth girl and she seemed to be asleep. She looks so cute laying there like a China doll, Typhoon thought as he looked at her.

"Maybe she's hurt," Crash said as he looked at her still form. Crash was about to step closer, when ivy shot up through the floor and wrapped around them. "That's as far as you go!" Ivy growled from behind them.

Crash and Typhoon turned their heads to see another girl standing in the entrance. She had long brown hair, brown eyes and had an angry look on her face. She was dressed in a black jumpsuit, but with green accent's and a green wreath of twisted ivy on the chest.

"We didn't intend to hurt her, we were just concerned," Crash said to her.

"A likely story," Ivy replied as she narrowed her eyes.

"He's telling you the truth, we were looking for others like us. My name is Typhoon and I can control the weather," He said.

"My name is Crash I have super streath," He said with a raised brow.

"Let...them...go," Raven said in a low unsteady voice. Ivy looked at Raven and with a sigh, the ivy released them. She walked over to Raven and opened the bag, let the medicine fall out. Ivy opened a bottle and handed Raven a pill, as well as a bottle of water to wash it down.

Ivy put the open bottle in a pocket and put the rest in the backpack. "My name is Ivy and I can grow things," She said as she stood up. This is Raven and she can levitate things," She said to them.

"Well growing fruit trees will come in very handy," Typhoon said with a smile.

"If you can control weather, can you fill our canteens before we run out?" Ivy asked as she held them up.

"Good idea, fill ours well your at it," Crash said with a smile. Typhoon let out a sigh and went outside. A few minutes later he returned with four full canteens.

"Thank you," Ivy said as Typhoon handed her two canteens.

"Your welcome," Typhoon replied. They talked about their experience in the world and explained how they had first found out.

"We think that we were all in some kind of VR capsule and the world was destroyed a long time ago. It wasn't untill the power generator stopped working that we woke up," Typhoon said to them.