Scar's Return

"We will sssee how sssmug you will be when we dessstroy you!" Scar hist as the army of creatures lined up in front of them. Raven, Typhoon, Ivy, Ice, Blaze and Crash lined up and got ready to fight the enemy.

"Freeze the ground." Blaze whispered into Ice's ear. Ice took a deep breath and blew a cold mist out of her mouth, freezing the ground between them and their enamy.

"Kill!" Scar growled as he pointed at the humans with a scowl on his gray face. The creatures surged forward and realized their folly, as they begin to slip and slide all over the slick ground. Raven levitated a nearby barrel and rolled it across the Frozen ground, knocking the creatures off their feet.

The creatures claimed and crawled all over each other, attempting to get to the other side of the frozen ground. One Fang used a Creeper's back to launch himself at Ivy. She ducked just in time, as the Fang sailed overhead.

Crash turned around and jump forward sending his fist into the Fang's head. There was a cracking sound and the Fang yelped in pain as it hit the ground. "There's too many of them we need to form a circle." Ivy said as they backed away.

Creatures surrounded them as they formed a circle with their backs facing each other. A Creeper launched itself at Raven and she used her levitation to catch it in mid flight. She slammed the Creeper against the ground, until it's shell cracked and it let out a horrible screech has it withered in the throes of death.

Blaze launched fireballs at a Fang and it yelped in pain as its body burst into flames. The Fang hit the ground and lay there smoldering. Dark clouds begin together in the sky as typhoon whipped up a storm and star looked up with surprise as you watch the clouds gather above.

Ivy shot Vines up out of the ground entangling as many creatures as she could with them. Ice shop shards at another Creeper, they shot through the Shell like missiles and the Creeper screeched in pain, as it fell to the ground with a thud.

Suddenly lightning bolts shout out of the sky striking several creatures causing some of them explode and others to burn. The battle raged on as the two enemies clashed with each other with hatred. One by one The creatures fail and soon they all lay dead on the ground.

Everyone turned towards the Morlock's and Hamrock. Raven grunted as she fell to her knees and Ivy rushed to your side. "Can you guys handle this Raven is out of it." Ivy asked as she rummaged through the backpack.

"I'll watch her." Typhoon said has she hurried over to her. "You go help the others, they'll need your help." He said with a nod of his head. Ivy joined the others as the morlocks pulled out swords and the Hamrock got closer.

The Hamrock charged, lowering it's tusks and increasing its speed towards them. Ivy touch the ground and Vines shot up and snared the Hamrock's legs, making it stumble. It let out a roar as it hit the ground with a bang and the ground shook violently beneath them.

Ice shot shards and it, causing some damage but not enough to keep it down. Blaze shot fire- balls at it but only singed it's skin. They all heard a groan and turn just in time juicy a large wall slowly rise into the air above them.

"No Raven don't!" Ivy cried out as she saw what was going on and raced to Ravens side with a worried look on her face. When the wall stopped above the Hamrock Raven let out a gasp and fell to the ground.

The wall no longer having any support fell to the ground crushing the Hamrock. It let out a mournful moan and blood started to seep out of its mouth. "You will pay for that." Myju grumbled as he and Scar advanced.

Ivy knelt down as the Morlock's charged, their awards held out in front of them. Vines leaped from the ground and begin to wrap around their legs, causing them to fall to the ground with a grunt.

"Get off of me!" Scar growl5as the Morlocks cut through the vines, only to have another take it's place. Ice shot shards of ice at Myju and he let out a cry of pain as the shards of ice ripped through his body.

Scar looked at him with wide eyes as Myju's body wen limp, as blood seeped out of the holes in his body. Scar's head turned towards the humans with a look of fear etched on his scared face.

Two fireballs shot from Blaze's hands and flew at Scar. Scar let out a horrible screech as his body was set on fire and he withered on the ground as his flesh burned. Scar's body stopped moving and the flames died out, leaving a chard, smoking corpse on the ground.

"That was rough." Ice said as she let out a sigh of exhaustion. She looked up at Blaze through nerrowed eyes and with a tired expression. "I'm tired." She said in a low tone.

"We all are." Blaze said as he looked behind him. "Besides, I don't think Raven will be able to continue." He said as he turned his head back towards Ice.

Ice fell to her knees and hung her head on. "I don't think I can either." Ice said as she looked up at Blaze. Blaze rolled his eyes, has he knelt down and put it on around Ice and lifted her onto her feet.

Typhoon scooped up Raven and held her in his arms. "I've got Raven." He said has he stood up.

Crash walked up to Ivy and put his arm around her. "That leaves me and you." He said with a smile on his face.

"In your dreams." Ivy replied as she pushed crashes arm off her shoulders.

"What am I chopped liver?" Crash said with a hurt look on his face.

"Everyone else is paired up." Crash said and she pointed at the others around him.

"They are not paired up, they are helping them out." Ivy said with a sigh. "And if you haven't noticed I don't need any help." She said as she started to walk. Their luck hadn't held out, they found a partially ruined building and took shelter in it.

It looked like an office building with a few desks sitting around. "Crash move those desks against the wall." Ivy said as she looked around. With Ivy's help, her and Crash moved things clearing a large space for them to lay.

Typhoon lay Raven down gently and begin to work on laying out their bedrolls. Blaze at the same time unloaded his burden and said about unrolling his bedroll as well.

Typhoon lay Raven next to him and sat on his bedroll, watching her has she slept. Ivy desperately tried to hide the smile that tugged at the edge have her mouth. She watched as Typhoon gave her her medicine and watched over her diligently.

When everything was done Ivy passed out some dried meat and bread Harlem to eat for dinner. The sun begin to set and daylight turn tonight as everyone got ready to go to sleep. Ice what is the first to close her eyes, yawning with exhaustion.

It wasn't long after Ice had fallen asleep, Blaze lay down and closed his eyes, ready for a good night sleep. "Well I'm going to call it a night." Crash said as he lay down.

"Good night." Ivy said and turn to look towards typhoon. "She will be fine in a few days Typhoon." She said.

Typhoon turn his head and looked at Ivy with a worried hook. "Is this what happened the last time?" Typhoon asked with a raised brow.

"Yes and she pulled through, it just takes a lot out of her." Ivy said with a nod. "Don't stay up all night, you need sleep as well." She said and she lay down.

Ivy watched typhoon and she looked down at Raven and soon her eyes closed and she fell to sleep. Typhoon set there for a while longer looking down at her. Please be okay, I don't want to lose you.

You need to get better fast sure thing in this and have a wonderful life together, Typhoon thought as he look down at her. He wants to as her chest rose and fell, and she breathed. Typhoon shut the for a while longer not knowing weather to sleep will not. After a while Typhoon let out a yawn and lay down next to her.

He imagined it would be a long night and didn't think he would get any sleep. His eyes felt heavy and he let out another Ian, as he fought to stay awake. His eyes suddenly closed and you fell asleep soon after.

Remember to vote and comment