Hell Town

Blaze was the first to wake, he stood up and rolled his bedroll, attaching it to his back- pack. Blaze walked over to the edge of the forest and looked out at what looked like a town not far from them. Blaze looked behind him as he heard a noise and saw that Crash was getting up as well.

After packing things, Crash walked over and stood by Blaze. "Looks like a town down there, but it doesn't look very friendly," Blaze said as he pointed in the direction of it.

"Let's go get breakfast before the others wake up," Crash said with a raised brow. Blaze gave a nod and they headed deeper into the forest to find some fresh meat for breakfast.

Ivy was the next to wake up and noticed that Blaze and Crash was nowhere to be seen. She packed up her bedroll and then walked over to where Ice was asleep. "Get up," Ivy said as she shook Ice's shoulder.

Ice opened her eyes and squinted at Ivy through nearow slits. "What?" Ice grumbled in an annoyed voice.

"Let's go get some wood for a fire, the boys are already hunting," Ivy said quietly as to not wake up anyone.

Ice looked over, seeing Raven and Typhoon across from her. "Make them look for wood this time," she said and she closed her eyes.

"They're still asleep," Ivy replied and she shook Ice again.

"So was I," Ice said as she sat up and glared at Ivy. Ice let out a sigh, stood up and picked up her bedroll. "Okay I'm up ." She said with a frown on her face. They both walked off in search of firewood.

Typhoon opened his eyes and looked at Ravens face and she slept. She looks so innocent when she's asleep, Typhoon thought with a smile on his face. Raven moved a little and her brow furrowed, as if something was bothering her.

Raven opened her eyes and saw Typhoon looking at her. "I should have known," Raven said as she saw Typhoon's face close to hers.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up but you looked so cute," Typhoon said as he gave her a quick kiss.

"Stop it," Raven replied as she sat up and looked around. "Oh I see, everyone is gone and you decided to annoy me," She said with a raised brow.

"No, I just..." Typhoon said but stopped as he felt his face heat up.

"Oh I see," Raven said as she stood up and begin to roll up her bedroll as she watched Typhoon's face turn red.

"Oh no...that wasn't...it was...never mind," Typhoon stammered with frustration.

Raven started to laugh as Typhoon fumbled over the words and turned even reder. "I wish I had a mirror," She squealed with delight. Typhoon gently tackled her and pinned her arms to the ground, as he sat on her with just enough weight to hold her down.

"Get a room," Blaze said as he and Crash walked up with fish in their hands.

"Hay," Typhoon yelped as he jumped up and helped Raven to her feet. Raven's face had turned as red as Typhoon's as Blaze and Crash looked at them with their brows raised.

"Are you both sick?" Ice asked as her and Ivy walked up. Ivy's eyes got as big as saucers and her mouth hung open as she saw them. Raven's face turned even redder then it was and she took off into the forest to get away.

"Just what have you two been up too?" Crash asked with a broad grin on his face.

"Nothing," Typhoon replied as he began to pack up his things to avoid the sudden questions.

"Didn't look like that to me," Blaze said as he nudged Crash.

"Knock it off," Ivy said with a frown on her face. "I'm going to look for Raven, cook the food and behave," She said in a stern voice. Ivy didn't wait, she took off into the woods and looked around for Raven.