A New Life

Jason jumped with a start as he heard a whistle in the woods, but let out a sigh of relief when he saw the six teens step into the clearing. "You just about gave the old man a heart attack." Jason said

"Sorry Jason." Ivy said as they walked up to the old man.

"Well if you are here, that means you defeated the beast and we have to have a celebration to honor you." Jason said as he slipped behind the falls. The teens followed Jason and to their surprise, Jason was halfway through the tunnel

"For an old man Jason moves fast." Crash said in a few voice.

"My hearings good as well." Jason said causing the others to laugh at surprised look on Crash's face. When they finally stepped out of the tunnel and on to the ledge that led to the village, a loud cheer arose from the people below. It was a grand celebration with lots of food, games and some noise makers.

They were asked to stay in Utopia and they all were happy to except the offer.

It had Ben 9 years since Drago's downfall, things in the world had settled down, life started to grow once again and people were happy to have peace. Raven stood in front of their hut, her head against Typhoon's shoulder and her hand in his.

A blur shot past with a boom marking everyone jump. "Storm get down here!" Raven yelled loudly. The blur stopped and in it's place hovered a girl. Her straight raven black hair fell to her shoulders, she had green eyes and tan skin.

She was nine years old and wore a black jump suit with the letters S/F in red, encircled in a circle of blue and stood on the center of the suits chest. Storm slowly lowered towards her parents, a frown on her face.

When Storm finally landed in front of them she looked at 5he ground, knowing that she was in trouble. "What did we tell you about flying around here?" Typhoon asked in a gentle tone.

"Don't go faster then the speed of light. Storm said in a low voice.

"Do we have to ground you?" Raven asked with a raised brow.

"No, I'll slow down." Storm replied with earnesty. "Can I go please?" Storm asked with pleading eyes.

"Go ahead, but at a slower speed." Typhoon said. Storm smiled and took off, this time at a slower speed.

Crash and Ivy walked up to two kids. The nine year old boy had shot brown hair and wore the same jumpsuit as Storm had. "Boom be careful with the trees you don't want to hit someone with them." Crash said as he watched him break the tree into firewood and kindling.

"I'm being careful dad, I'm just cleaning room for Blossom's garden." Boom replied.

Blossom had long brown hair and blue eyes and like her brother wore the same jumpsuit. Ivy knelt down next to Blossom with a smile in her face. "What are you making sweetheart?" Ivy asked her.

"A flower garden with a row of each flower." Blossom replied as a purple tulip pushed it's way out of the ground and opened as if by magic.

Not far away two other kids were playing around. The boy Freeze had short brown hair with brown eyes and his sister Spark had long blonde hair and Brown eyes they both wore the S/F jumpsuits just like the others.

"Freeze stop that!" Ice yelled as she stormed out of the hut and hurried towards him.

"Spark stop that!" Blaze yelled as he followed Ice out of the hut and hurried towards Spark quickly

The two kids were freezing things and heating them up with glee.

"Stop tourturing that bird!" Ice scalded as she glared at them.

"Just let the bird go and never do that to a living creature again!" Blaze said with a frown. Well not everything is perfect but kids will be kids and when they grow up hopefully they will be responsible adults.

Remember to vote and comment

I hope you enjoyed the book do check out my other stores.