Man Eater

They all drank some water and caught their breath, as they looked back at where they came from. "Well at least that's over with." Crash said with a sigh. They all nodded in agreement and decided to have some lunch before continuing on.

It was like a leisurely wok in the park, what is a major way through the ruined town towards there destination. They all suddenly stopped, as a tremendous roar echoed through the ruins. "No it can't be." Raven said with a shocked look on her face.

They watched is an enormous bear like creature with a black spot on its back ambled towards them. It growled, baring its teeth in a minesing way. They all got ready as the bear a creature came closer very step.

Typhoon turn chords Raven, with a Stern look on his face. "Promise me not to lift anyting real heavy, I don't want to lose you." He said what's a worried look.

Craving looked up at Typhoon and let out a sigh. "Okay, I promise." Or even said does she kicked at the ground like a child. Ice blew her breast the crush the ground making it slippery. Ivy no down and placed her hand against the ground, Vines shut up and ensnared the creatures legs.

It butt out a terrible growl as and it fought to free itself. Clouds begin to grow as Typhoon created a storm and the wind began to blow, as storm got stronger. Raven levitated medium sized rocks and shot them towards little creature.

Blaze shot a few fireballs at the creature singeing the hair on its body. The creature broke loose of the vines but its feet slipped is it tried to make it's way Cross The Frozen ground.

The creature let out a roar lightning bolt struck it in the back. It fell to the ground with a crash causing the ice to crack and break. Crash are you going forward and begin to punch the creature in the face. The creature let out a roar and back- handed Crash sending him flying.

Raven caught him in the air and Lord him to the ground. When the creature begin to rise Vines shout out and ensnared the creature once more. Another lightning bolt struck a creature charing the creature and giving it a jolt.

Two more fireballs hit the creature catching it's fur on fire. It bellowed and it is the fire burned its flesh. Raven levitated good size Boulder and begin to hit the creature repeatedly in the head with it. The creature let her out a feeble grown it's always closed and it lay on the ground perfectly still.

"Well we won't see that thing again." Ice said with a relieved look on her face.

"That was the same creature that accosted us in the woods, how did he get out here?" Ivy said with disbelief.

"It probably was searching for food after our battle and wondered into this area." Blaze said as he looked down at the creature.

"Well we won't be seeing it again." Crash said with a shrug, as he turned to leave. Blaze caught up with him and walked beside him. Ice and Ivy followed behind them, neither speaking your word. Raven slipped her hand into Typhoon's and followed behind the rest of them.

They soon left the ruins and entered another Forest. They could hear noises, as they walked through the forest and kept and I out for any danger. Raven jump with a start at the noise close to her and she flung her arms around Typhoon, nearly knocking him to the ground.

Typhoon started laughing and Raven hooked up at him with a raised brow. "What's so funny?" Raven asked a little upset that he would laugh at her.

"You're scared of that?" Typhoon asked as he pointed two small Fox that happened to be lurking in the woods by them.

"That's not funny!" Reven said as she punched Typhoon lightly in his shoulder. Ivy look back, a grin plastered on her face. "Not you too?" Raven said as she saw the look that was on Ivy's face. Ivy gave Raven a wink and turn your head back around. Raven let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

The trees begin to thin as they neared the edge of the forest. Crash and Blaze crouched at the edge of the woods looking across a spance of grassland. They motioned to the others to keep quiet as they came closer.

They quietly made their way to the edge for the forest and looked out towards the grasslands to see what the big deal was.

There were creatures in the grasslands, they were as tall as a horse and grey in color. It's skin looked as stiff as leather, but pliable. There heads looked like that of a Hippo, but it had razor sharp teeth in it's large mouth. Two ivory horns protruded from its head and bent towards the front of it. Another short ivory horn stuck out from between it's flaring nostrils.

"Do you think they are herbivores?" Typhoon asked as he watched the animals.

"What's a herbivore?" Ice asked with wonderous look on her face.

"A plant eater." Crash said as he shook his head at the lac of brains in Ice's head.

" Even if it is a herbivore it still can be violent." Blaze said with a look of concern.

"We need to circle them and be as quiet as we can." Ivy said as she pointed to the edge of the heard. One by one they slowly made their way across the grassland, moving slowly and keeping as quiet as they could.

They moved along the tree line and made their way to the edge of the heard. So far everything is going well, if luck is with us we will make it without a problem, Crash thought as he led the others.

They moved around the edge of the heard and was well on their way to the other side without à problem. "Eek!" Ice screeched as she tripped and fell. An enormous bellow ran through the heard like dominoes and the creatures turned towards them.

"Run!" Typhoon yelled and they all took off at high speed. The ground shook as the creatures pursued them.

"We're not going to make it!" Ice cried as they neared the woods on the other side. They shot into the woods and hoped the creatures would not follow them. "Stop!" Raven yelled as she slide to a stop.

The others stopped and turned towards Raven, seeing the creatures plowing through the trees. Suddenly they all left their feet and we're levitated into some nearby trees.

The creatures slowed down as they lost their prey. The creatures stopped and slowly made their way back to the grasslands. When everything was clear, six people descended back to the ground.

"That was a close one." Ivy said as she tried to slow her rapidly beating heart.

Blaze turned towards Ice with a angry look on his face. "That wouldn't have happened if someone hadn't screamed!" Blaze grumbled as he glared at Ice.

"Sorry, I tripped." Ice said looking quit red in the face, as she looked down at the ground.

"Nevermind that, let's get moving." Raven said as she took Typhoon's hand and pulled him along with her. Typhoon felt the harsh tug and knew Raven was upset about something.

"What's wrong?" Typhoon asked in a low voice and with a look of concern.

"I guess I'm a bit tired and need some rest." Raven replied as they continued their journey through the rest of the forest.

It was in the evening when the trees began to thin out and Typhoon stopped the trek to Fort Dead. "Let's camp here tonight." Typhoon said as he helped Raven take off her backpack.

"Ok, let's go hunting Crash." Blaze said as he headed deeper into the forest.

"Let's collect some wood Ice and get a fire going." Ivy said as she took off her backpack.

"Again!" Ice whined as she took off her back- pack as well.

"Stop complaining and let's go." Ivy said signing her to get moving. Typhoon lay out Raven's bedroll and placed his next to her. "Lay down and rest, I'll let you know when they get dinner done.

"Thank you." Raven said and gave Typhoon a kiss, before she lay down to rest. Ivy and Ice returned with the wood and Typhoon helped them set it up and they had a nice fire to warm themselves.

It wasn't long before Blaze and Crash returned carrying a small pig between them. It wasn't long after, that the smell of pork perfumed the air around them. "I hope the oder don't bring any animals looking for food to eat." Ivy said as she looked around.

Raven woke up just as the food was finished and they all had a big dinner. Ivy smirked as she saw Typhoon and Raven feeding each other. When dinner was over everyone lay down and fell asleep.