Chapter 1

I hope you like it!

Tanner's POV

Oh good lord, today is my first day to a WWE live show! I've never been before and I'm so piped up about it, I'm even in the front row, as well! I'm so excited to be seeing all the wrestlers right in front of my eyes.

My mum and my step dad are taking me, the tickets were surprise birthday present and by far the best present I received.

Just after finishing my eye make up that made my bright blue eyes stand out I gave my long black hair a quick brush. I stood up and without shame I admired the sight that greeted me in the mirror in front of me. My eyes drifted from my reflection to my boyfriend in the background, Chris. It was obvious that he was admiring the view too. I could see him smiling and checking me out.

"And what do you want?" I smirked, turning around to face him.

"Nothing, I'm blessed with what I've seen already," he replied.

I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck and hugged him. It was so nice being in his company. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He kissed my lips and then put me down.

" Tanner! Its time to go!" my mum shouted from downstairs.

Chris gently dropped me down on the floor again and stepped out the way of the door so I could walk out. Chris lives with me, my mum, my step dad. Their favourite wrestler is Dean Ambrose but I don't see why, he's a lunatic. My favourite by far is Seth Rollins. The way he carries himself and the leather he wears just makes me go weak at the knees.

*At the arena*

This show has been amazing! Right now Dean Ambrose stole Seth's briefcase and is throwing merch into the crowd. It's amazing, I wish I could get one but we're in the front row, so he's throwing them over us pretty much, and I am a terrible catcher. Randomly, Dean looked right at me and we stared into each others eyes. His icy blues staring into my ocean blue eyes, I couldn't look away, as much as I tried I was drawn to the eyes of this horrid man. I don't like him, but, something about him drives me crazy. He runs up into the crowd narrowly escaping Seth and doesn't stop turning around to look at me.

The show has finished and I'm waiting for my family to come back from the toilets. I feel a hand clasp around my wrist and pull me into a room, my first reaction is to punch the bastard and I actually did! Granted, I was expecting to punch him a little harder but it's all I could do. He took his hood off to reveal a normal looking Dean Ambrose, he wasn't that crazy lunatic fringe that the crowd and that viewers see in the ring. This version looked normal, and sane. Attractive even.

"Hi, I'm sorry for kidnapping you and bringing you into a random room, but I saw you in the crowd and I couldn't stop looking at your beauty," he explained. "Can you forgive me?" He reached out his hand and I shook it.

"Oh uh, thank you I guess. Sorry for punching you." I lightly chuckled.

"It's okay, ha, it wasn't exactly the best way to approach you, but you've got a good right hook on you. What's your name?" He asked me, smiling.

"Tanner." I replied tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Well, Tanner, you are very beautiful. Can I take you out on a date sometime?"

"Um, I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, that's fine, we can just hang out if you'd be okay with that."

"Yeah, I guess that'd be fine. When and what time?"

"Well, if you give me your number I can text you the details."

I gave him my phone number and he gave me a cheeky kiss on the cheek.

"Well, Tanner, I will text you later." he smiled and walked out of the room we were in.

I stood there blushing like an idiot, why do I have the hots for him? What about Chris? I love Chris but Dean is just so dreamy.