13. the ricks must be crazy

*since the last chapter had a cute moment between morty and cas, i wanted one between cas and summer so enjoy this episode too! this ones actually fairly short though so i'm sorry about that. it has been edited for grammatical errors though.*

"Geez, I can't believe we found a version of earth with a Ball Fondlers movie franchise?" Morty grinned as they exited the theater

"I can't believe the things this reality considers PG-13," Summer added.

"Yeah, I'm pretty jealous," Morty replied.

"Don't be, Morty. There's pro's and con's to *burp* every alternate timeline," Rick said as the approached the ship. Cas stood next to him, holding a half eaten and far too large bag of gummy candies in one hand and Rick's hand in her other. "Fun facts, about this one. It's got giant telepathic spiders, 11 9/11's... and the best ice cream in the multiverse!" Rick said, raising both his arms at the last one, causing Cas to stumble a bit as her arm went up with his, her bag of gummy's falling from her grasp and the small candies scattering across the asphalt. "I'll get you more," Rick whispered as he saw her frown.

"Shut up!" Summer exclaimed happily, "Whoa!" Morty grinned.

"We're gonna go get some ice cream, motherfucker!" Rick cheered as he slid into the ship, Cas taking the passenger seat. "It's so worth the pain," Cas patted her stomach, referring to her lactose intolerance.

Rick began to attempt to start the ship, turning the key a few times only for the engine to sputter in response. His face dropped, "Oh, great," He grumbled and got out of the car. Morty jumped out through the passenger seat as he noticed Cas had settled into the driver's seat the moment Rick left the car with no chances of leaving it. She had kicked her feet up on the dash, a habit that she knew Rick disliked and that she liked to push his buttons with. "Oh, boy. What's wrong, Rick? Is it the quantum carburetor or something?"

"Quantum Carburetor? Jesus, Morty, you cant just add a *burp* sci-fi word to a car word and hope it means something," Rick pulled out a glowing purple box, shaking it slightly. "Huh. Looks like something's wrong with the microverse battery. We're gonna have to go inside." He mumbled, before looking up to Cas and Summer, the latter having moved up to the driver's seat while she waited.

"Um, go inside what?" Morty asked, confused.

"The battery, Morty." Rick clarified, "Cas, get your feet off the dash. Be right back, girls. Stay put. Don't touch any buttons. And ignore all random thoughts that feel... spidery." Rick said to them, which caused Summer and Cas to immediately began to protest against that.