05. raising gazorpazorp, pt.2

*this chapter has been edited!
i hope you all enjoy!*

Cas sat on a rock next to the desk Rick had made, her foot tapping anxiously and a ball of green electromagnetic energy swirling through her fingers

Cas sat on a rock next to the desk Rick had made, her foot tapping anxiously and a ball of green electromagnetic energy swirling through her fingers. He didn't take his whole 'taking over the whole planet' idea lightly as now flags with his face crudely drawn on them waved and the creatures, male Gazorpians, dragged pieces of the robots in. A part of Cas felt guilty for the situation they had been in now. She had tried so hard to sense if there was something metal or electric on the planet for her to use but in her panic, she couldn't find anything. If there was something, she could have saved herself sooner, and more importantly Summer. Though, she was incredibly thankful Rick was there this time.

"Thanks, dum dum," Rick snapped as the Gazorpian dropped the pile of robot in the place they had made. The Gazorpian turned to gaze at Summer, who was on a pile of some stacked garbage not far from them. The Gazorpian began to step towards her only for Cas to grab Rick's blaster from his hand and aim it at the creature. "I said 'Thanks dum dum', go get more." Rick said and turned around to grab the blaster from Cas. He could see the look in her eyes and the slight shake in her hand. He softened for a moment, flashing her a glance as she sat back down on the rock before he spoke, "Summer, just put the burka on!"

"That burka is a human-rights violation, and I spent a lot on this top," Summer argued.

"Look, they aren't gonna go after Cas cause she's sitting right next to me. You're not. Just put it on," Rick snapped but Summer didn't budge. "I'm trying to repair a p-portal gun with a bunch of sex-doll parts, and I have to do it one-handed to keep these belushis from carting you off. The least you could do is be ashamed of your gender," He argued back and Summer sighed, grabbing the black fabric and put it on.

"What's the deal with this place? Why is it such a sausage planet and how did such backward idiots invent robots?" Summer asked walking around the small area.

She glanced at Cas, who was simply watching Rick, something she seemed to do a lot no matter how she was feeling. Cas hadn't said much since the incident, only begged Rick not to leave her side when he tried to step away for a brief moment. It hurt Summer to see Cas like this. Cas had became someone Summer looked up to along with Rick. Cas was always so strong and she never saw Cas so shaken before. Cas could dish back exactly what Rick served all the time but with a bright smile and positive attitude. She rolled with him but didn't allow him to get away with certain things like misogynistic comments. Cas was a positive and strong female role model in Summer's life that had been missing for some time and it became hard for Summer to see Cas so... broken.

"Obviously, at some point, the Gazorpians became so evolved that they replaced females with birthing machines." Rick shrugged, "The resultant lack of distraction and hen-pecking allowed them to focus entirely on war, so they bombed themselves back to the stone age, and now they just fight with each other over fake pussy with sticks and rocks all day long."