Prologue

"P-please don't do this to me," I cried loud as they ripped off my clothes laughing. They are holding my hair, caressing it.

"Shut up! You little slut!"A man said as he grip my wrist harder.

"P-please someone h-help me..." I whispered because of the pain I am feeling right now

"Such a beautiful cunt," The leader of the gang said as he and the two others keeps touching my womanhood and the other two are gripping my arms tightly.

Please give me someone who can save me with these six men's in here. I prayed on my thoughts while I'm crying in pain. My eyes are shut to avoid looking at my disgusting state.

The I heard a loud shout of a woman and the boys stopped what they're doing and the grip lossen, but the hands on my hair is still caressing it.

God heard my prayer, thank you
god. I said at my thought and tried to open my eyes to see who shout and I saw two girls and two boys beating the gang. The girl took off her jacket and covered my half-naked body and go back to the leader of the gang and kick his private part.

The girl approach me and saying something but I can't hear it and my sight became blury.

And the last thing I know is, all became black and I lost my consciousness.....