Chapter 19.5: A dark wind is blowing...

Boy, I didn't think it'd be this easy! 
I'm truly a genius, or he's truly stupid. But I didn't know he would be so easy to manipulate, even though he was, and he still is, clearly suffering. And I'm not saying I wasn't, it's just that I'm not human, so it's easier to contain my feelings. 

"And another genius plan goes smoothly...I'm just the best…" 
"Sure you are, Shalltear." 

Oh, come on. What the hell is SHE doing here this late?!

"What do you want, Albedo?" 
"Oh, nothing. I couldn't help but congratulate you on being such a cold and insensitive person." She says with an annoying grin. 
"Thank you." I say in between my teeth. 
"You're very welcome, Shalltear. So for how long do you have the intention of playing with his feelings?" Albedo asks giving me a pleased smile. 
"I don't know...maybe until he goes insane and kills himself. I didn't really need somebody like him in the first place, I just took him here because of one of my tantrums." I say feeling proud of myself. 
"Yes, you did. I really want to see how this turns out, to be honest. If he lays a finger on you he's done for. You've got him in a very tight spot, Shalltear, I have to give you that." 

It's nice to talk to her and not argue every now and then. 

"Thank you, Albedo. I practically had this planned from the moment when I almost killed him. And my plan has been going smoothly for a few months now, so I'd say I did a very good job." I explain and wink. 
"But what's your ultimate goal here?" Albedo asks raising an eyebrow.
"Hmm...maybe I'll chain him down on the bed I have in my basement and use him every now and then, maybe I'll kill him, maybe I'll make him go crazy...any way it goes, it won't go well for him…" I end with a creepy chuckle and a grin. 
"You just love manipulating others, don't you?" Albedo asks with a wide smile. 
"Of course I do, hehehe!" 
"I like it too, to be honest. If you need some help with him, don't hesitate to ask." Albedo says and winks. 
"Thanks! I'll be going now. Goodnight!" I say giving Albedo a wave and turning around. 
"Goodnight, Shalltear." 

She may be a bitch, but so am I. Bitches get along well with each other, even if they argue quite a lot. 

As I'm walking to my room, I start happily humming a jingle. 

(Author's note: Silent Solitude plays in the background…)

Ahh, the best thing about this is that he can't do anything to fight back…
And all I had to do was act very insecurely and stupidly. 
The poor idiot…
He has no idea what's coming his way.