^* 1 *^

*whimpering*

Izuku: "Why're you being so mean? You're making him cry Kacchan! If you keep on hurting him, uh...I'll, uh.....I'll stop you myself!"

Katsuki: "Hmph. You wanna pretend to be a hero? You don't stand a chance without a Quirk. Deku."

*gasps*

*BAM!*

*whimpering*

Here's the sad truth. All men are not created equal. When I was four years old, I learned that some kids have more power than others. So I have learned to just accept it. Not completely though. I believed in All Might. With that small belief, I felt that I can become a hero! I just never knew that the cold truth would be spit back in my face by my idol.

Izuku: "Wait, not yet. One second."

All Might: "No! I don't have any time."

Izuku: "I have to know!

Doctor: "Sorry, kid, it's not gonna happen."

Izuku's Mom: "I'm sorry, Izuku. I wish things were different."

Sometimes I do feel like I'm a failure, like there's no hope for me. But even so. I can't give up. Not yet...

Izuku: "Is it possible to become a hero, even if I don't have a Quirk? I'm a normal kid without any powers. Could I ever hope to be someone like you?"

All Might: "Without a Quirk?"

Izuku: "People think I don't have a chance. That not having powers makes me some kinda weakling. My classmates like to make fun of me. But you know what? That makes me wanna prove them wrong. Ever since I was a kid, I've thought that saving people is the coolest thing you can do. I want people to see my fearless—"

All Might: "Pro heroes are always having to risk their lives. Some villains just can't be beaten without powers. So, can you be a hero? Not without a quirk. Goodbye!"

Izuku: "WAIT!"

I didn't want to fall. Even after that blow. The thing that pushed as always, was Kacchan. The teacher had to help this time.

Teacher: "Oh yeah. Midoryia, don't you wanna go to UA, too?"

Izuku: "Uh—"

*Students Laughing*

"Midoryia? You're  kidding, right?"

"There's no way you're getting into the hero course without a Quirk!"

What was I thinking...

Izuku: "Its just that I've wanted to be a hero since I was little. I may not have a Quirk, but I can still try my hardest, can't I?"

Katsuki: "You'd die in the exams! What makes you think you can be with the best of the best? Defenseless Izuku! This school is already crappy! You wanna embarrass it more by failing so hard!"

I stayed silent the rest of the day. I tried to run away with my hero notes when Kacchan caught me before I even left my desk.