^* 22 *^

Bakugou
As I walk down the hallway to get to my dorm room I see Todoroki leave Deku's room. I felt angry but it's not like I could force Deku to be friends with me. As I see half n half walk toward me I notice.....hickeys?

Bakugou: "OI! Half n half! What's on your chest?"

Todoroki: "Its nothing."

Bakugou: "LIKE HELL IT IS!"

I grab his shirt and I am ready to punch him when Midoryia suddenly appears in front of me.

Deku: "Do you need something from my boyfriend?"

Boyfriend?

I don't understand why it's making me feel irritated.

Deku: "Really?"

Bakugou: "Huh?"

He makes me put Todoroki down and he looks at me in disgust.

Deku: "You really like me? That's disgusting."

Bakugou: "I DONT—"

Or do I....

Deku: "Look Kacchan, I hate your guts. The thought of us being together makes me nauseous. If I see you lay a hand on Shoto again. You'll regret it."

I then see Deku kiss Todoroki.

Bakugou: "Tch."

I just stomped off to my room.

Deku
Deku: "Are you alright Sh—"

I then feel arms around me.

Todoroki?!

Shoto: "Thank you. Honestly I thought you were just using me but I guess you do like me back."

Deku: "Of course I do."

Ugh, not really. I could tell you were becoming weary. Nothing I'm trying is working for the project. Wait a minute, I forgot all about Eri-chan.

Deku: "Well now that I know you've made it to your room I'll see you later. Okay?"

He nods and I give him a kiss. Ugh....

As I walk down the hall to my room I then see where I'm going wrong. I've been using different chemicals with Eri's blood, but Eri's blood can't use her quirk. It's....

I open the door.

Her body.

Eri: "De....Deku...."

Leave her alone!

I know what I must do now. For my plan she doesn't matter. This is her only purpose to me. Why else would I keep a brat around?

She's like my sister! Leave her ALONE!

Deku: "Relax Eri."

I grab my knife kit from Toga with some containers.

Deku: "I just wasn't using you to your full potential."

Eri: "De-Deku. You're scaring me..."

Deku: "Am I?"

I get closer.

Deku: "Well, I am the bad guy."

I DONT WANT TO BE!

Eri: "DEKU?!"

Bakugou
How dare he read me like a damn book! He could tell how I felt but didn't even try to be polite about it. Then he picked half n half. Why not—

What am I doing?! I'm not some hopeless chick. He's pushed everyone off, I'd prefer to believe that he isn't going back but...

Eri: "DEKU?!"

Was that the little girl? I could hear screaming. I rush out of my room when I begin to hear her screaming and crying.

Please be warned that it is about to get graphic here.

As I open the door to Deku's room I see her skin being pulled of by Deku. I could see blood all over Deku, his bed, and the floor. Containers filled with Eri's skin.

Deku: "My, my. You could've knocked."

Bakugou: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

Deku: "My project."

I rush over to Eri and see that her skin is coming back.

Deku: "She'll be fine."

Bakugou: "How could you..."

Deku: "Excuse me?"

Bakugou: "I THOUGHT SHE MEANT THE WORLD TO YOU!"