^* 16 *^

Deku
I'm hungry now...

I guess I can go back in. I mean, I guess I can find myself while here at UA. I finally go back inside and...

Everyone: "Deku!"

Oh, do we all eat together?

Uraraka: "Your mom makes such good curry."

Deku: "Does she?"

Inko: "I guess. You always preferred my Katsudon though."

I look down to the ground, not knowing what to do. I then feel feel someone grab my hands. I look up and...

Inko: "I never meant to overload you. It's just that, I've missed my Izuku."

As I look at her I feel my eyes begin to tear up. She smiley smiles and opens her arms out. I rush in for a hug and begin to cry.

Deku: "Its just that....I don't know who I am?!"

Inko: "Just know that you'll always be my son."

I held onto her tighter. I don't know how I could ever leave a mom this wonderful and caring.

Bakugou: "Doesn't seem to different from the old Deku now..."

I immediately showed up in front of Kacchan.

Deku: "Are you saying I was a crybaby Kacchan."

Bakugou: "Well if I have to be honest you were a big crybaby, still seems you are. Quite useless, stubborn and annoying."

Deku: "Why you..."

Bakugou: "But you were always determined..."

Deku: "Oh..."

Uraraka: "Can we have story time! This could help Deku!"

Inko: "Although I'd love to. I have to hurry home. It is getting late, and all of you have school tomorrow."

Uraraka: "Bummer."

Inko: "See all of you later! Bye Izuku."

Deku: "Bye....mom..."

I could see her leave with a smile. Which actually made me smile a bit.

Uraraka: "Wow..."

Deku: "What?"

Uraraka: "You look cutier when you smile."

Deku: "Huh?!"

I could feel my face heat up.

Uraraka: "WAIT! I! I DIDNT MEAN TO OFENED YOU OR ANYTHING! J-JUST....forget it..."

Deku: "It's okay..."

I could tell we were both embarrassed.

Deku: "Well I'm going to bed! Eri must be waiting for me."

Bakugou: "Your mom put her to sleep."

I turn around and stare at him. Then go to my dorm.

Bakugou: "OI! What was that shitty nerd!"

I ignore him and go into my dorm. When I look around, it's completely different. All Might.....is everywhere! I guess this is how my room might've looked. I see Eri sleeping on my bed. I look around and finally find an extra futon. I roll it on the floor and as I'm about to go to sleep I hear...

Eri: "Go Deku....I know....you can do it.......you're my....number one hero."

I felt happy. I guess....for Eri-chan. I can be a hero. I only wish I could remember who I actually was. As I fall asleep. I can see various events. Am I dreaming? No, I'm remembering.....

My childhood.

How could I forget? My idol. The reason I pursued heroes but.....I can't seem to remember anything when it comes to Kacchan. Or how I met the league.

I wonder why?