^* 3 *^

Shigaraki: "Deku? Are we ready for the plan?"

Izuku: "Yes Shigaraki. We are ready when you are."

Shigaraki: "Kurogiri! Tell everyone we are leaving."

Kurogiri: "Yes."

Shigaraki: "Deku, would you like to come?"

Izuku: "I thought you'd never ask."

Katsuki
We're going to the USJ today. Not very exciting but I have to train in order to save Izuku. If he's still alive that is.

Kirishima: "Hey Bakubro! Gonna train—"

Katsuki: "Shut up Shitty Hair! I don't have time for you! OR ANYONE! Hmph!"

Kirishima: "Jeez, just trying to be pal."

Katsuki: "I! Don't! Have! TIME!"

I've been trying to look through villain databases to see if I can figure out which villain took Izuku. Then to save, or avenge him.

Izuku: "Hello, Kacchan."

Katsuki: "Izuku...."

Izuku
Izuku: "Its Deku now. You should know, you named me that. Kacchan."

Everyone: "Who's Kacchan?"

Oh the face on Kacchan is magnificent.

Izuku: "Shigaraki, may I?"

Shigaraki: "Just don't get in the middle of the plan."

Izuku: "Understood."

I started to use my psychic quirk. The one I have trained for body and soul for. I made everyone's vision distorted which gave Kurogiri the chance to separate the students. Of course, he teleported me where he took Kacchan.

Katsuki: "Izuku!"

Izuku: "Well, I thought you'd be a little cheerful to see me."

Katsuki: "I am—WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WITH FUCKING VILLAINS?! They fucking brainwashed you, threatened you. RIGHT?!"

Izuku: "My, my Kacchan. I'm with them because I chose to. Why else?"

Katsuki: "You could be better than this Izuku..."

Izuku: "Oh really? You mean become a 'hero' like you? Like hell I would!"

I quickly used my quirk to create ice and in case Kacchan. I could see him struggle to get himself free.

Izuku: "Your quirk is really neat, isn't it Kacchan? Sweating nitroglycerin to create explosions right at your palms."

Katsuki: "How the— I never told you about my quirk!"

Izuku: "Well I always knew you could make explosions. I mean, I analyzed quirks to see how to outsmart them in combat since, I was quirkless. Now I analyze because of my fascination with quirks. Who knows, maybe I'll be able to get rid of quirks once and for all!"

Katsuki: "What have they done....YOURE FUCKING DELUSIONAL!"

Izuku: "Am I? What separated us for years Katsuki? Quirks. You having such an incredible one while I didn't have one. What makes us 'villains' so dangerous? Quirks! AM I DELUSIONAL NOW KATSUKI?! AM I?!"

Katsuki
I've messed him up. Instead of bringing him closer to me....I made him see our world in such a terrible way. Do I even deserve to become a hero....

Kirishima: "BAKUGO!"

I see Kirishima running up the stairs to suddenly fall to his knees.

Izuku: "Is this your friend Kacchan? He seems pretty cool."

Kirishima: "Baku...why haven't you.....pummeled this....guy?"

Katsuki: "What are you doing to him?!"

Izuku: "Oh relax. I'm just giving him a headache. Anyway, where were w—"

He stayed silent for quite some time. I could tell the ice wasn't as frozen anymore. He's distracted. I break from the ice and pin him down.

Izuku: "Shit."

Izuku
I saw the future for a bit. All might will defeat our Nomu. I have to warn Shigaraki.

Izuku: 'Shigaraki you need to leave now! All Might will defeat our Nomu.'

Shigaraki: 'Okay, what about you? Where are you?'

Izuku: 'I'm being pinned down. Go on without me.'

Shigaraki: 'Deku!'

It's a good thing I shared our conversation with Kurogiri. He wouldn't have left otherwise. He still acts like a child after all.

Kirishima: "How are we going to take him to the teachers? We don't know his quirk or quirks!"

Katsuki: "I know he won't try to run away from us. At least not for now."

Izuku: "Wow, you must be real smart Kacchan."

Katsuki: "Be quiet."