^* 8 *^

Please note that this involves Eri's quirk. So if you haven't read the manga major spoilers on her quirk. For the anime viewers out there.

Deku
When I was still part of the league of villains I was devising a plan. I scoped out a special little group. Just some yakuza nothing to extraordinary but, what they were working on was. I had been talking to their leader and once I left the league I went to 'join them'. He trusted me enough to get close to Eri-chan. As I snooped around I saw what they made. Although it hurt me seeing her hurt, which is strange, I saw the process. Then I made a plan to get her out and destroy all of them. Which thankfully worked.

Eri: "D-Deku..."

Deku: "Yes?"

Eri: "Why are you stealing all of that again. And what are you doing with those people."

Deku: "Oh Eri-chan, no need to worry about them. I asked them if they could help me with a project. And those things are for my project as well."

Eri: "Can I ask what your project is..."

Deku: "Eri, I'm out to get rid of quirks. Forever. Quirks. Although amazing and fascinating as they are, have tore me and an old friend of mine apart. And now I have more reason because of your quirk you were put through so much pain. Don't you want to help me get rid of such horrible things."

Eri: "I guess so. What is your quirk Deku?"

Deku: "That's the thing, I'm quirkless."

Eri: "Oh I, I'm sorry!"

Deku: "No need to apologize my dear. After all, you don't hold it against me."

Eri: "That's because you're my hero. Who saved me with no quirks."

Deku: "I guess that's true, isn't it?"

Even though she is a big part of my plan. I have grown quite attached to her. Like a little sister of sorts, maybe even like a daughter.

Eri: "Deku? Can we go outside again?"

Deku: "Sure. Let me just get my jacket and mask."

Eri: "Okay!"

Cute.

Bakugou
I can't believe they threw a party and wasted all the food in the kitchen. Then have the nerve to send me to get more food. At least I get to be away for them for awhile. As I walk down the street I see a guy with a little girl. Looks suspicious.

Bakugou: "Hey little girl. Is he your brother or something."

Eri: "Of course he is. He's my hero!"

Bakugou: "Okay..."

Deku: "Say goodbye Eri."

Eri: "Goodbye!"

I look at them walk away when.

Bakugou: "HEY! WAIT A SECOND!"

He then picks up the girl and begins to run off.

Bakugou: "STOP!"

That damn Deku. How do I....I know.

Bakugou: "Call the cops! He's kidnapping that little girl!"

Deku
Damn it Kacchan. As I run down the street people try to stop me. Thank fully I can avoid them. Until...

"Look the pro heroes are here!"

Shit. I have to make a plan. They have the advantage of the public and their quirk. It's a lot when.

Deku: "Eri...Eri-chan? You think....you can use....your quirk....on me?"

Eri: "Deku...I don't know how to control it yet. I could—"

Deku: "I don't care.....what happens....to me. I'm sure.....that if you....use your quirk....then I can.....get my quirk back."

Eri: "Are you sure?"

Deku: "It's are....only option......if we don't take this chance. There's no telling.....what will happen to me....or you."

Eri: "O-Okay Deku."

Deku: "Just breathe. Concentrate. 1 month okay."

Pro hero: "STOP! PUT HER DOWN!"

Eri is trying her best to concentrate. But as I run my hood falls revealing my hair.

"It's Deku!"

"He just appeared on the news."

"What does he want with a little girl."

Bakugou: "DEEEEKUUUU!"

That's when Eri's horn begins to glow. I can. I CAN FEEL MY QUIRK. I look down at Eri and she seems to be sleeping.

Deku: "Good job....Eri-chan."

I stopped running.

Pro hero: "Deku, you are under arrest....for attempted....kidnapping."

Deku: "Am I?"

3rd person
Bakugou:"DEKU! STOOOOOP!"

With that he disappeared. Deku teleported to his base. The top floor of an abandoned building. He began to pant. He tried his best not to drop Eri. He placed her on the couch and soon enough fainted due to teleporting someone else with him instead of himself.