^* 20 *^

Bakugou
Bakugou: "So you're back I—"

Deku: "Why does it matter to you Ka-chan."

The fuck. That's new. We were on speaking terms yesterday. Now we're back to this. Now that I think about it, he isn't all smiley today. He looks annoyed actually.

Bakugou: "Must've been rough...."

Deku: "What if it was? Wouldn't matter. I've been through worse because of you."

I could feel everyone staring at us. Okay, this is worse than before. I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

Bakugou: "Are you alright?"

Deku: "I only tell people who are nice."

Kirishima: "You should calm down Deku."

Deku
I look back at the red head and simply nod my head and breathe. If I start a fight people will be suspicious.

Deku: "I guess I'm just tired. I'll head to my room. Cmon Eri-chan."

Eri: "O-Okay."

I hope I didn't screw up.

As I start walking down the hall I suddenly realized I have no idea where our room is.

Deku: "Uh, Eri? I kind of forgot where our room is."

Eri: "I thought so. You walked right passed it."

Deku: "I did?!"

She nods and grabs my hand. As we head back she points to the door. I simply give her a weak smile and open the door. As I walk in I see All Might, everywhere. Ugh, so tacky, I guess to blend in as a hero wanna be I had to be a fan of a hero. This is going to far though....

I then feel Eri pull at my shirt.

Deku: "What's wrong Eri?"

Eri: "Its time to get ready for bed."

She raises her arms and I'm confused for a bit. Right....

Deku: "Finally..."

After a bath, a snack, a drink of water, a story, and about a million hugs later. She's asleep. I look over her to make sure. As I see her chest move up and down I teleport myself to rest.

Shigaraki: "GWAH! Give a warning before you teleport! You scared me...."

Deku: "Okay. Either way I didn't really go to class today but, anything you need specific information about?"

Shigaraki: "Yes actually. I need a detailed schedule on All Might."

Deku: "All right. I'll have that in a month."

Shigaraki: "A month?!"

Deku: "Well yeah. I have to make sure which events actually repeat themselves and what are one time things."

Shigaraki: "Fine. If anything interesting pops up just let me know alright."

Deku: "Yeah."

Shigaraki: "Then leave already."

Shigaraki
I see him disappear and sigh to myself.

Kurogiri: "What's wrong now?"

Shigaraki: "Nothing..."

Kurogiri: "Is it about what Toga said?"

Shigaraki: "I don't care what that bitch has to say. It's just..."

I could see Kurogiri look at me intrigued.

Shigaraki: "I guess I just hate how everyone thinks of  Deku more as the boos instead of me."

Kurogiri: "Well ever since All for One erased his mind he didn't waver anymore. He did kill an upcoming villain for us so we'd stay in the spotlight."

Shigaraki: "I don't care! I'm the leader here! Me!"

Kurogiri: "Then when will you stop acting like a child and actually try to have a goal."

To stop acting like a child and have a goal....