^* 9 *^

Bakugou
I can't believe it. He didn't have his quirk yet he got it back because of that little girl. I totally could've catch them. But I was such a fool to think he still has his quirk! UGH! I finally reach the dorm with the food and open the door.

Kirishima: "Bakubro! Are you alright?"

Urakaka: "We saw you on the news. You did your best to try to save her."

Iida: "Yes that was very heroic of you."

I glare at all of them and go to the kitchen to drop the food.

Bakugou: "Just leave me alone!"

I started up the stairs when.

Kirishima: "Why is he villain? Bakugou?"

.
.
.

Kirishima: "Bakubr—"

Bakugou: "ITS BECAUSE OF ME! HAPPY?!"

Everyone stared at me.

Bakugou: "Its my fault he's a villain. I'm ashamed of what I did. I royally screwed up!"

I began to run up to my room ignoring all their questions.

3rd person
Kirishima: "I don't believe him. How could he turn someone to villainy."

Uraraka: "Say you don't think, that he was his friend."

Kirishima: "Probably, seeing how he has a nickname for Bakugou."

Tsuyu: "If that's the case I would think Deku was Bakugous nickname for him."

Uraraka: "You think so?"

Kirishima: "Guys we shouldn't assume. We should just leave him alone. He'll open up. I just know it."

Everyone agreed but deep down they really wanted to know. Maybe they could help Deku and Bakugou. They didn't know what to do. But then...

Tsuyu: "What if we told one of the teachers. It could help them make contact with Deku."

They all perked up.

Everyone: "That's a great idea!"

Kirishima: "We should ask Bakugou though. It wouldn't be right to just tell personal information like that."

Uraraka: "Well just tell them what we know. They'll know what to do from there."

Kirishima: "I guess..."

So a few students went to the office to talk to Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: "I see. So Bakugou knows a lot from the case. We felt to bad asking Mrs. Midoryia about the whole incident. I mean her child lost then turned into a villain is a lot for any parent."

Uraraka: "He seems really bothered by it."

Aizawa: "All I knew from the case is that Izuku tried to commit suicide and in the process got kidnapped. Now we know he was kidnapped by the league of villains."

Tsuyu: "I guess Bakugou must have pushed him to far for him to commit suicide. But they were friends so I wouldn't understand how he could push someone like that."

Uraraka: "Izuku is his real name?"

Aizawa: "You kids don't need to worry about it. After all we are talking about a villain."

Uraraka: "But—"

Iida: "He has a point Urakaka. This is a matter for the heroes and Bakougo."

Uraraka: "Ok."

Bakugou
Those damn brats!

Aizawa: "I know you must hate the idea of your classmates telling me information about your personal life but if it helps catch and rehabilitate a villain. We are willing to squeeze information from our own students."

Bakugou: "So you want to know more of the details from the case."

Aizawa: "If you wouldn't mind. Just keep in mind Bakugou, this may help pro heroes catch Midoryia, and bring him back."

I sat there in silence. Do I really want to tell my teacher what horrible things I did?

Bakugou: "Alright. I'll tell you."

If it has a chance to bring Izuku back. I'm willing to spill my dirty secrets.

Bakugou: "Izuku wasn't very happy since he didn't have a quirk. He was quirkless. So I, began bullying him. With all of my bullying, he ended up trying to commit suicide. As he tried to jump off a building a villain from the league of villains caught him and kidnapped him. From what I've seen Deku is being a villain on his own agenda. He wants to erase quirks from the world, permanently."

Aizawa: "I see. This would've been hard to talk about with Mrs. Midoryia. Thank you Bakugou. I can see it was difficult to talk about. At least we have a motive now."

Bakugou: "I have an idea on how to catch him."