^* 25 *^

3rd person
"We want an interview with the teachers of UA!"

"We just want to ask some questions!"

"Can you give us a few minutes!"

Tons of reporters have been outside of UA. They wanted to ask about Deku and the crazy idea they had to let him stay with their students. Students were told not to leave the campus until things cleared up.

Eri
I was just sitting in our room. I didn't want to believe that they person I cared about and loved would hurt me. Yet....

Deku: "Well, I am the bad guy."

Deku liked to believe that he only broke simple rules that would get him in jail but all in the name of his project. The project to get rid of quirks worldwide. Starting with Japan. I can feel my eyes get teary. It can't be true....

It just...

Can't be...

Bakugou
Aizawa: "Alright you two. I need you to tell me exactly what you know about Deku before he acted up."

Great Mr. Aizawa got me and half n half together. He seems to irate me a lot more than usual.

Todoroki: "We were going out and he showed me his project."

Bakugou: "HE WASNT FUCKING GOING OUT WITH YOU! AND IF HE SHOWED YOU HIS PROJECT, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ANYONE?!"

Aizawa: "Bakugou! Sit down and let him speak. Go on Todoroki."

I sat down begrudgingly. I stared down at the table, waiting for this to be over.

Todoroki: "We were going out. He wanted me to help him get rid of quirks."

I looked up and stared at Todoroki.

Aizawa: "Why didn't you tell someone? This is serious. He almost even killed you to keep you shut."

Todoroki: "That's because I really liked him. I thought if I went along with it for now he would eventually stop. He wasn't hurting anyone. Well not until that day where he hurt Eri..."

Aizawa: "You got yourself manipulated...."

I guess he didn't want us to hear that. I could hear him though. Todoroki just looked down at the table.

Aizawa: "Alright Bakugou, anything else to add."

Bakugou: "This is just speculation but when he came back after his disappearance. He seemed different, he wasn't like how he was before. I think the league of villains did something to him."

Aizawa: "Yeah, I was thinking that as well."

We sat there just looking at Aizawa.

Aizawa: "Todoroki, do yo  un still remember where he went for his project."

Todoroki: "Yes..."

Aizawa: "I need you to—"

Todoroki: "The people! We have to go save them before Deku erases their quirk!"

Aizawa: "That's right. You guys go back to the dorms. I need to get some staff together."

Bakugou: "Mr. Aizawa!"

Aizawa: "Not now Bakugou!"

With that he runs out of the room.

Deku
Deku: "Hello everyone, I'm back! I think I might've figured out a way to erase your quirks. Might have taken a whole week but here it is."

"Congrats."

"Way to go."

Deku: "Now, let me begin to inject it into you guys."

This is all going wonderfully. 1 mL and it should work. I already have the plans for the machine if this works. Then I'll be able to remove quirks. Very soon, I'll be able to see eye to eye with Kacchan. Then we won't be different. We'll finally be friends.