^* 30 *^

3rd person
Bakugou: "I finally found you. What are you doing here?"

Izuku: "I can't tell you that..."

Bakugou: "Why not?!"

Izuku tried to to say something but ended up just opening and closing his mouth.

Bakugou: "I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO BE FRIENDS!"

Izuku stayed shocked, hearing Kacchan say that surprised him.

Izuku: "I do....but I can't have a friendship with you yet Kacchan."

Bakugou: "What do you mean not yet?!"

Izuku: "I took the futures of many heroes. I....I TOOK YOUR FUTURE AWAY!"

With that Bakugou ran at Izuku and punched him.

Bakugou: "DO YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR THAT!"

With that, they began to fight. Bakugou overwhelming Izuku.

Bakugou: "I came to get you back!"

*punch*

Bakugou: "I came to get your help!"

*punch*

Bakugou: "I CAME TO BE YOUR FRIEND!"

*punch*

*THUD!*

As Bakugou came close to Izuku he saw him get better.

Bakugou: "What the..."

Izuku: "I'm sorry....Kacchan...."

With that Izuku hit you and ran. Bakugou could feel his rage come. As he curled his hands up into fists he could feel a similar sensation. He looked down and brought his hands up. His explosions....

Bakugou
What....what is this? It's my quirk but.....

It then stopped. I tried to do it again but couldn't. That damn Deku. I turn around and begin to walk off. I don't know what you're planning. But from what you said, I can trust that you're going to come back. When you do, I know for sure that we'll be friends.

Izuku
It took longer than I thought. It's done though. I take of my old clothes and change into clean one's. I take all of my stuff and go outside into a nearby alley. I cut my hand and make my blood gush all over the alley. I throw all my items, except my notebooks, and set them on fire.

"Hello?"

"Yes hello! There's a big fire near the airport in an alley! I can even see some blood!"

"Don't worry miss, we're sending help."

"I'm sorry I can't stay I have a flight to catch."

"No worry, we'll handle it."

"Thank you."

With that I drag a suitcase behind me to the airport. As I walk in I make the cameras continue recording. I stopped them when I took my hood off. As I make my way to the bag check I'm stopped. My new hood was aggressively pulled down. I looked up at an officer and he immediately began to apologize.

"I'm so sorry miss! I thought you were someone else!"

Izuku: "No worry..."

He then kept walking on. As I made my way through all the procedures I finally made it onto the plane. It will take time for me to get used to this form but I know I'll be able to manage. This is what I must pay to do what I want.

"Young miss, would you like some refreshments?"

"Ah, no thank you."

I must be a girl to keep my identity secret. I faked my own death as well that way the villain Deku is no more. Hopefully I'll be able to come back, and be Kacchan's friend.

^* To Be continued....*^