^* 29 *^

Izuku
What am I doing here? I was sure I was killed. At the very least very injured.

Shigaraki: "Good, you're up."

Izuku: "Why am I here?"

Shigaraki: "Seems like your plan worked. We saved you at the last moment though. We didn't need you getting hurt."

Izuku: "Oh, really?"

Shigaraki: "You see, since no one has quirks. You can help us gain back our quirks and then, we can become unstoppa—"

Izuku: "No thank you."

Shigaraki: "What?"

Izuku: "I said, no thank you. I don't want to be a villain. Thanks to your actual leader, I had my mind wiped. With a new canvas, he made me into a villain. I guess, slowly, I was split in two. I don't care about you guys anymore. I will find a way to bring quirks back. As an aspiring hero though. Goodbye."

Shigaraki: "Why you..."

Shigaraki: 'I fucking hate you!'

What?! I look back at him but he just glared at me. No, no way. I start leaving again and head out the door. I put my hood up and put a mask on. Everywhere I look it's me. The evil me, that managed to get his way in the end.

"That Deku, he's lucky they haven't caught him yet. I'm sure they would have him killed."

"He would at least rot in jail."

Everyone hates me. I should run to America and find a way to bring back quirks. That's exactly what I should do. How do I get through the airport though. Everyone already knows who I am. I'm sure security will be tight. I'll have to make a plan on how to get out of Japan. Then from there I need to know where to go. I need a job, a place to stay and some way to stay hidden until I can cone back. I think I've got it! I should do it at the airport though. That way I can immediately just flee. Don't worry guys, I'll make it right. I promise I will.

Bakugou
As I walk down the halls of UA I'm being picked on. I said it was my fault, I wouldn't expect anything less.

"Maybe you should go find Deku yourself and become a villain like him!"

"You never were cut out to be a hero!"

Say....that's a good idea. If I find Deku, I should convince him to find a cure! I begin to run and look everywhere I can. As I run through the streets I see some green curly hair poking out of a hood. There he is. I follow the dude to see if I'm right. He's heading to the airport which is empty at the moment. No one is allowed to leave unless enough proof of your identity is presented. He then removes his hood.

Bakugou: "Deku!"

He turns around and looks at me.

Izuku: "Oh, h-hey Kacchan."