^* 28 *^

Bakugou
Deku: "Kacchan, won't you let me erase all quirks. Maybe then, maybe then......maybe then....I don't remember why...."

What's wrong with him? He's changed.

I mange to break the ice around me once more.

Bakugou: "I won't let you do that Deku!"

Deku: "Its the only thing I can remember now.....SO YOU WONT STOP ME!"

He freezes me again but as he reaches for the button he freezes.

Izuku
Izuku: "I accept it. I accept that I wanted to erase quirks, so that no one would have to feel the pain I felt."

I could see the rest of it come to me. I then felt dizzy and mange to catch myself on something. As I open my eyes I see my hand resting on a button.

Izuku: "Wh-What?"

Bakugou: "DEKU YOU MONSTER I WONT FORGIVE YOU!"

I then see that I have pressed the button on the machine.

Izuku: "Kacchan! Get away! I'll try to destroy it!"

Bakugou
He seems....sincere about it. I then look over at All Might and....he just skin and bones?!

All Might: "Bakugou, this is my secret. Either way, I think we have the complete Izuku Midoryia with us now."

Bakugou: "I don't understand."

All Might: "I don't know how to explain it but....I know we can trust from here on."

I look at Deku and see that, he does have a different look.

Bakugou: "Let me help."

Izuku: "Stand back!"

Bakugou: "We can fix this, together."

Izuku: "It can kill both of us!"

Bakugou: "Just let me he—"

Izuku: "Kacchan! NO!"

I feel myself being pushed and flying through the air. Then I can see the explosion from where we were. We fall to the ground pretty harshly. As I try to use my quirk to rush over to help Deku I fall on my face.

Bakugou: "Wh....what?"

I look on and see the explosion turn into a fire.

All Might: "We must go now Bakugou."

Bakugou: "No! We can't! DEKU!"

3rd person
"This just in there are multiple reports of quirks not working through out the country."

"It seems most of the population have become quirkless overnight."

"This just in, we have discovered that all of the world have lost their quirks."

"The reason for quirks no longer existing is because of villain Deku. Police are now on the hunt as pro heroes are no longer in service."

"Some suspect that Deku was killed in the process of erasing quirks. There isn't enough evidence so the investigation goes on."

Bakugou
Nezu: "Students of the hero course are now being told to pick a different course. As for our support classes will now focus on inventing useful objects for regular people."

How the fuck did this happen. Deku destroyed the machine. Was it too late? I couldn't even find him after the thing blowed up. Honestly I must've looked like a madman.

"Stupid Deku. I hate him. It's his fault we can't be who we wanted to be."

No.

"Deku is a horrible person."

I could feel my blood boil.

"If officers find him he should die in a prison cell."

Bakugou: "SHUT UP!"

I could feel everyone look at me.

Bakugou: "If you're going to blame someone. Then, BLAME ME!"

I could hear everyone gasp. I would too, I mean, I haven't cried in front of anyone in years.

Izuku
I open my eyes up and...

Izuku: "I'm.......back at the bar?"