^* 19 *^

Shigaraki
Shigaraki: "Why the hell would you give him his notebooks?!"

Toga: "I didn't. I wrote down the information to make him into a villain. Most of his recent notebooks had stuff and how to take care of this kid and how to become a hero."

Shigaraki: "I see..."

Toga: "Don't worry Shigi! He'll be like himself or even a better villain."

As we just all hung around Deku emerged with a distinct look in his eyes. Yup, that's the old Deku.

Deku: "I'm going back to UA. To stalk All Might and gain more info on everyone inside."

Shigaraki: "Remember not to blow your cover. You're a sweet guy, who takes care of a little girl and who wants to be a hero."

Deku: "Got it. I'll be back at night to report boss."

With that he disappeared.

Shigaraki: "How does he know how to use his quirk already."

Toga: "Well I found a notebook that talked about everything on his quirk. I didn't read all of it but it seems like it was useful."

Shigaraki: "Alright."

Wait, I hope there wasn't anything in there of his old self.

Deku
I showed up at UA and walked in. As I walked down the halls I saw Mr. Aizawa.

Aizawa: "You! Where were you..."

Deku: "I....I was....I was kidnapped, by the League of Villains."

He stared down at me. I was trying my best to stay stone faced and he simply gestured me to follow him.

Aizawa: "What did they want from you?"

Deku: "They wanted me to give them more info on everyone in UA."

Aizawa: "I see..."

As I kept following him we ended up outside. He then stopped in-front of a huge building.

Aizawa: "Well now you're back. Eri-chan has been worried about you. Rest today, I expect you in class tomorrow."

Deku: "Y-Yes sir!"

I walk up to the door and open it. I try looking around to see where I stay. Before I could take a few more steps I felt something hug me.

Eri: "DEKU~!"

I look down and it's a little girl. Right!

Deku: "Hey....Eri-chan. I'm back."

She just looked at me with more tears falling down. This seems annoying. She soon buried her face back into me.

Eri: "I was so worried! But...but now you're back!"

She just kept hugging me and I just patted her on her back. She stopped crying and looked back at me.

Eri: "Is something wrong Deku?"

Deku: "No! Nothings wrong!"

Damn, am I not acting loving enough.

Deku: "I just didn't want to drown you in all of my hugs!"

I picked her up and swung her around. This actually feels nice.

Eri: "Yeah, that's the Deku I know."

Exactly how it should be.

Kirishima: "Izu-kun! Where were you man? We all got worried when you didn't show for breakfast this morning or for class."

Izu-kun? Must be another name they gave me.

Deku: "Yeah, Kirishima? I got kidnapped!"

Urakaka: "That sounds awful!"

Deku: "I managed to escape though."

Tsuyu: "With what we know should've been easy. I mean you can teleport."

Deku: "Did I tell you that?!"

Tsuyu: "No....we were told by teachers who saw you."

Deku: "Right...."

I don't know what I've said or done. At least I wrote down their quirks and names in my notebooks.

Kirishima: "Hey, Bakubro! We found Midoryia!"

I could feel my blood boil.

Kacchan....