^* 23 *^

Deku
Deku: "Said who? I just needed her for her quirk. Now that I know how that damn yucaza used her. I'll be able to use her too."

That's not true!

I could see Eri shiver. I could tell she was frightened. Something in me wanted to hug her, which is odd.

Bakugou: "Fuck you!"

Before I knew it Kacchan ran off with Eri. Fuck my cover has been blown. I teleported to Shoto's room.

Deku: "Shoto take what you need we're running. Now!"

Shoto: "Running? Why? What happened?"

Deku: "I got caught. I can't bare the thought of leaving you behind."

Mostly because if I did they'd squeeze the information out of you.

Shoto: "O-Okay. Where are we going then?"

Deku: "To my old base. I got the last thing I need for my project. Soon, we'll have our machine and a world where quirks no longer exist."

I DONT WANT THAT!

I reach my hand out waiting for Shoto to grab it when. He suddenly pinned me to the ground.

Shoto: "I love you.....but I can't let you hurt people. What happened to guy who cared so much about a girl he rescued. Where is Eri? I thought you lived her like a little sister."

Deku: "Wrong move."

WATCH OUT TODOROKI!

I start to make small fires. As Todoroki tries to put them out I can tell people know what's happening now. I lock the door.

Aizawa: "Let me in! I need to erase his quirk before he runs! Todoroki!?"

I teleport out of his grip. I then kick Todoroki in his stomach. I grab him and force my saliva down his throat.

Deku: "Take that as a break up. Mostly because if you don't hurry. You will die."

He fell to his knees. I could see they got Mina melting the door.

I'm sorry...Todoroki.

Deku: "I just made my saliva pretty acidic. So it's burning your body for the inside causing a lot of internal bleeding. Either way, catch you on the flip side."

That's when the door opened and I teleported.

Aizawa
I looked around the room looking for the two students and saw Todoroki on the floor.

Aizawa: "What's wrong? What did he do?"

Todoroki: "He put acid in me. Nugh! *cough cough*"

Todoroki soon began to cough blood.

Aizawa: "Call an ambulance and someone notify the school of Deku."

I can't believe that kid. When he came back that day, I should've realized how off he was. As I carry Todoroki out and evacuate the building I see the rest of the staff.

Midnight: "We got ourselves into a big mess..."

3rd person
"Villain Deku who was let in by UA has harmed students and—"

"Villain Deku on the run. If anyone has information call—"

"Villain Deku. What was UA thinking?"

"Villain Deku."

"Villain Deku."

"Villain Deku."

Kurogiri
I see Shigaraki turn a table.

Shigaraki: "That damn kid got caught!"

Kurogiri: "Calm down—"

Shigaraki: "I WILL NOT! HE HAS TAKEN THE SPOTLIGHT!"

Deku: "So what if I did?"

I turn around and see Deku there. I saw Shigaraki throw himself at him but fell on his face. Making the wood around his hands decay.

Shigaraki: "YOURE SUPPOSE TO FOLLOW MY ORDERS!"

Deku: "Well I don't want to anymore. I resign from you. I came here to tell you that."

Shigaraki: "Why you—"

Deku: "NOOOO! Stop it!"

What is....

Deku: "SOMONE HELP ME! I DONT WANT TO BE A VILLAIN!"

Misstress B's quirk is starting to show. It has been two weeks.

Deku: "I will be here. I will stay."

This is bad.

Deku: "HELP ME!"