^* 13 *^

3rd person
Eri: "DEKU!"

Right before them stood Deku, right behind Eri.

Eri: "They aren't strangers to me anymore. They're heroes just like you!"

Deku laughed awkwardly.

Deku: "Eri, you already know I'm a villain. I gave up being a hero."

Eri: "Well they said they can save you and make you a hero!"

Deku was caught off guard as he stood there shocked.

Deku: "You know it's too late......let's go home."

That's when Aizawa used his quirk. Deku realized what happened and raised his hands up.

Deku: "Okay, you got me. So what do you really want?"

Nezu: "We want to train you with our students, to become a hero and stop the league of villains."

Deku: "Me, as a hero, don't make me laugh."

Eri: "But you're like a hero, Deku. I might not know what you've done before we met but, I want you to be a hero. To save more people like me."

Deku
Eri....

I don't know what to think...

I became a villain because....

Because.....

Why can't I remember...

That's when it hit me. I don't really remember anything before the league of villains.

Nezu: "Is something wrong?"

I can only remember wanting to get even with Kacchan but I don't even remember for what. This is so strange. I then fall to my knees.

Eri: "Deku?"

Deku: "I can't remember who I was before the league of villains...."

I could head everyone gasp.

Aizawa: "Well from what I heard. You are Izuku Midoryia. I think the only person who could help you would be—"

Deku: "Kacchan..."

Bakugou
Bakugou: "What do you want half n half!"

Todoroki: "I just thought you'd like to know that Deku is here. He's looking for the little girl."

Deku!?

Bakugou: "Get the hell out of my way!"

I began running to the office. I have to tell them that he's here. They must have a plan to catch him. I'm sure they wouldn't just—

Nezu: "We'll call Bakugou to let him know that you're part of UA now. Now, we just need...."

.

.

.

Bakugou: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!"

I see now...

Bakugou: "Are you guys really sure you want to have him here? He is a pretty big villain now."

Aizawa: "We're very aware of that but, Nezu thinks he has the potential to be a great hero."

Bakugou: "But—"

Aizawa: "One more thing, he doesn't remember who he is? Well better said, who he was before he was kidnapped."

So he was brainwashed.

Aizawa: "Bakugou, we've decided to make you personally responsible over him."

Bakugou: "HAH?!"