^* 26 *^

Deku
"D-Deku! It worked!"

"My quirk it's gone!"

"Woah!"

One by one they lost their certain features and abilities. Yes! I have done it!

Aizawa: "Stand down Deku."

I raise my hands up.

Deku: "I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa. I didn't mean to skip class again."

Aizawa: "You're no longer my student."

Deku: "Aww. Too bad. I'm sure you'd be proud of my discoveries."

I can then tell Aizawa blinked and I used the elements around him in the air to make ice.

Deku: "You know what, I feel like telling you my quirk."

Aizawa: "Is this some sick joke?"

Deku: "Well, I knew my formula would work. So my machine will go off in about 30 minutes."

Aizawa: "What?"

Deku: "That's right. Did you hear me pro heroes. I know you're hearing me through Aizawa. I can even tell where you are."

Aizawa: "Stand down everyone."

Deku: "I'll let you catch me. Besides, I've hidden the machine in the one place of my childhood. The moment my friendship turned sour with Kacchan. He's not here though~. So, my quirk doesn't have a name because I haven't given it one. But, I have psychic rank S. I can control and manipulate mental and physical properties."

Aizawa: "With reason. You could've been a great hero."

Deku: "Really? Then why didn't anyone tell me that before."

Aizawa: "I..."

Deku: "Its simple really, I was quirkless."

All Might
All Might: "It's my fault the kid is like this."

Midnight: "All Might?"

All Might: "I didn't want to let him believe in something that might not even happen. Still, I should've encouraged to try something else. Instead I rushed off not even leaving him with a good message."

Midnight: "It's alright."

All Might: "Either way, we are wasting precious time! I must rush back to find the young Bakugou."

With that I jump from building to building as fast as I could to reach the school.

Bakugou
I keep pacing up and down in the living room.

Kirishima: "Bakubro, you should relax."

Bakugou: "HOW CAN I?! IF QUIRKS ARE ERASED ITS MY FUCKING FAULT!"

Kirishima: "We did always wonder, why do you blame yourself about Midoryia?"

I froze in place.

Uraraka: "I-I-I mean you don't have to tell u—!"

Kirishima: "No Urakaka! Tell us Bakugou."

I turn around to face the class.

Bakugou: "I guess I can tell you. You see.... I used to bully Izuku. I always made fun of him and basically crushed his dreams."

Tsuyu: "Why would you even do that?"

Bakugou: "...."

Kirishima: "Bakugou?"

Bakugou: "I GUESS I LIKED HIM! I DIDNG REALIZE IT UNTIL RECENTLY! I! I just wanted him to rely on me..."

Everyone stared at me and before anyone could say anything the door sung open.

All Might: "Young Bakugou! We need your help!"

Bakugou: "What?"

All Might: "Young Midoryia has hidden his machine. He said you might be the only one to know where it is."

Bakugou: "What do you mean?"

All Might: "He said its when your relationship with him turned sour."

When it turned sour? What the hell is that suppose to mean. I try thinking about it and that's when I remember.

Bakugou: "The river where he tried to help me..."

All Might: "Do you remember where that is? We only have 10 minutes left before quirks are erased, for good."

Bakugou: "I do!"

Deku
Deku: "Isn't that better Aizawa. You no longer have your quirk. No need to worry about that dry eye anymore."

Aizawa: "This won't change anything Deku. This won't help you feel better about your past."

Deku: "You think it's to make me feel better? Oh no no no! I just want me and Kacchan to be equals. That way we can be friends again."

Shit! I can tell two people are heading to the machine.

Deku: "I'm sorry Eraserhead. It seems I was having to much fun with you. Now All Might is heading with Bakugou to my machine. Don't worry, I'll stop them.

No you won't!

Not this again...