^* 15 *^

Deku
Deku: "I'm back Eri!"

Eri: "Izuku!"

I stayed there....frozen.

Deku: "What did you say?"

Eri: "Izuku, that is your real name isn't it?"

Deku: "Yeah, but I never told you...."

Inko: "I told her."

I turn around and see a short woman with green hair.

Deku: "Who are—"

Next thing I know I'm being hugged.

Inko: "Izuku my baby, I've missed you."

I am so confused. I pry her off me and...

Deku: "Like I saying, who are you?"

Inko: "I see...."

Her face turned from a joyous smile to sorrow.

Inko: "I guess I had to see it to believe it. I'm your mother Izuku. Inko Midoryia."

My....mom?

Eri: "Yup! She was telling me about how you always wanted to be a hero. That you'd always rescue her with a smile. Just because you admired All Might!"

I did always had an obsession with All Might...

Eri: "She also told me how much she missed you after you disappeared."

I turn around to face Eri.

Disappeared....?

Eri: "I'm going to guess you turned into a villain because of that isn't it. You wanted revenge on everyone who took you. But since you're not a hero you did it anyway and became a villain. Right?"

Deku: "Eri...."

Eri: "You're too nice to be a villain. If you were a villain don't you think I'd be terrified?"

Would she....

I feel so conflicted. How am I supposed to react to this. I immediately teleported myself on top of the dorms.

Deku: "How am I.....not a villain?"

Bakugou
Finally, dinner time is here. Oi, what smells so good. I go down to see...

Bakugou: "Auntie?"

Inko: "Hello Katsuki. Just making dinner for everyone in the dorm."

Uraraka: "WOW! What smells so yummy!"

Tsuyu: "Who's turn was it to cook again?"

I could here the extras coming down.

Kirishima: "Hey Bakubro! Who's—"

Inko: "I'm Midoryia's mother."

Everyone: "Ohhhh...."

Inko: "Now take a seat everyone."

Uraraka: "Are you here for Deku Ms. Midoryia?"

Inko: "Yeah, but I think I dumped to much information on him. So he's somewhere else right now."

Bakugou: "Auntie! They told you to tell someone if he disappears!"

Tsuyu: "Auntie?"

Bakugou: "I-Uh-arghh..."

Damn it! I feel my face heat up.

Inko: "Don't worry Katsuki. He is my baby, I just know he got overwhelmed. He would close himself up in his room or the computer room. He'll be back. I know he will."

Deku
Something is changing within me. When I look back at my actions, the only villainous things I've done is what the league of villains told me to do. The only thing that seems terrible would be my plan. Even then, I feel like a world without quirks would benefit everyone....

So can I really call myself a villain....

Eri: "DEKU~!"

Eri?

Eri: "DEKU~?!"

I look down and see Eri calling for me. Well looking for me would be better said.

Eri: "You're too nice to be a villain. If you were a villain don't you think I'd be terrified?"

A villain?

Or

A hero?