^* 5 *^

Deku
I can't believe All for One! He gives me a quirk and still I'm the errand boy! I should be the one in charge. I even killed a guy for our group! To prove myself! Yet he has the nerve to call me a pawn! He'll see. As soon as I squeeze that plan out of him.

Shigaraki
Shigaraki: "Are you sure? I mean you know how Deku feels."

All for One: "It doesn't matter. I see his strength. I want Katsuki Bakugo part of us. Here is his address. You might only have one shot at this. Now I'm going to go. Deku has really taken most of my energy today."

Shigaraki: "What do you mean?"

All for One: "I've been protecting our conversation about the plan. Deku doesn't know anything. And that's how it's going to stay."

Shigaraki: "Okay, master."

This is going to be hard.

Shigaraki: "V.A.S.! Go get Katsuki Bakugou. You heard the master. We only have one shot."

Deku
It's a good thing peoples quirks is part of their body and mind. Otherwise, it would have been harder to find the Vanguard Action Squad. Kurogiri placed them near my old neighborhood. I wonder why....
I follow right behind them in the shadows and when I need to I can make myself invisible, takes time so I already started. They stopped. In front of.....Kacchan's house! What are they up to? Suddenly I was in the bar. I looked around and saw Shigaraki with Kurogiri.

Deku: "What did you just do?!"

Shigaraki: "Stopping you from interfering our plan."

Deku: "Did you really?"

Shigaraki
Shigaraki: "Oh no.....GET THEM OUT OF THERE KUROGI—"

Deku: "You didn't think I would let you save them. Did you?"

Shigaraki: "DEKU!"

Deku
I had alerted pro hero's and cops near the area to catch to them. Like hell they would make Kacchan their prisoner. I'm the only one he gets to mess with him.

All for One: "I'm shocked Deku. I thought I was your master."

Deku: "You are! Let me help yo—"

All for One: "No way I'd let you. Not by a traitor."

Deku: "I didn't mean for you to get hurt. I—"

All for One: "That's enough."

I didn't predict that All for One would go save them. Why didn't I see it coming! Wait a minute. My....

All for One: "You don't deserve a quirk until you prove your loyalty back."

Deku: "No! Anything but my quirk! PLEASE!"

I fell to floor. Feeling weaker. I had no quirk again. I was.....I was quirkless. I curled into a ball right there and began to cry.

Shigaraki: "Not such a big man now that your quirk is gone, eh?"

Deku: "HrrrrwrrrraaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I jumped on Shigaraki beginning to choke him. That's when I was slammed into the wall...blacking out.

Shigaraki
That was quite a scare.

All for One: "Let him be for now. He'll probably not let you do the plan now so. We strike when they are away. I have discovered that they will have a training camp next week. Don't fail me."