^* 10 *^

Bakugou
Bakugou: "The last time I saw him he was with a little girl."

Aizawa: "I heard."

Bakugou: "He seemed to be attached to her. She even helped him regain his quirk. Which apparently he had lost some time between the USJ incident and then. I think if we can catch her we can convince him to come back."

Aizawa: "That sounds like a good plan. We can't just leave him on his own once we catch her though. Besides no one knows his quirk. He seems to speak in your mind, create illusions, teleport, make ice? Who knows what he's capable of."

Bakugou: "We can ask the little girl. If she knows we're trying to help him, she might be willing to us more."

Aizawa: "I'll pass this by the rest of the staff. If it's approved we have to find her location. Trans try to get her when Izuku isn't there."

Bakugou: "I think the best time would be night. He seems to steal or kidnap people at that time."

Aizawa: "Very well then."

Aizawa stands up and heads for the door. When he stops halfway.

Aizawa: "And Bakugou, it not your fault. I'm sure you had some reasoning to mess with Izuku."

He then left closing the door after him. I sat there, trying to keep myself composed but,

Bakugou: "GOD DAMN IT! JUST COME BACK YOU FUCKING DEKU!"

I started crying. I guess I never let emotions out so stayed in there for a quite a while. Crying and feeling guilty for my actions. When I did finally compose myself I opened the door to leave when.

Kirishima: "Don't worry Bakubro! We're here for ya!"

Everyone in class was there.

Bakugou: "Well, I'll hold you guys to that then."

Urakaka: "Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen you smile."

Bakugou: "OH YEAH! Don't get used to it!"

I then stormed out. Fucking Aizawa must've told them. It pisses me off! But it's not entirely bad.

Kirishima: "Hold on Bakubro! Wait for us!"

Bakugou: "LIKE HELL I WOULD!"

A few days later...

Deku
Deku: "Now Eri-chan, remember, don't leave the building. I'll be back."

Eri: "Don't we have enough supplies?"

Deku: "I just need a bit more. Never a bad idea to overly prepared. Just wait for me. You know I always come back."

Eri: "Alright. I'll miss you!"

She rushed over to hug me. I hugged her back.

Deku: "I'll miss you too. Now be good and stay here. Snacks are over there with your drinks. And as always you have the TV."

Eri: "Can I go play with Hina?"

Deku: "Sure. Don't remove the tubes I have on her though. That's part of my project."

Eri: "Okay..."

Deku: "Don't look so sad. I'm not hurting her. She's okay."

Eri: "If you say so."

Deku: "I'll be on my way then."

With that I teleport to one of the factories. Beginning to gather what I need.

Aizawa
Aizawa: "It seems Deku has left. Everyone, move in with caution. Who knows what's in there."