^* 27 *^

Izuku
I can begin to see again. Can't quite control my body yet but I'm working on it. Kacchan and All Might are on their way to destroy the machine. Even so, how am I suppose to help. Deku can just come back for a brief second and ruin everything.

I guess you'll just fail.

I can't.

I know you will.

Just leave me alone.

That's because you can't make yourself whole.

That's right. We're split. I can't accept him and he can't accept me. Which means...

Deku
What....what's happening....

I have to overcome my fear!

Hold on Izuku...

Bakugou: "Deku...."

Shit, they're already here.

I will be the number one hero. After I defeat you.

Izuku
I know it's gonna be harder than just saying I accept it. I have to truly mean it. We've created a gap between us and now I have to close it. The way to close it, is to understand my dark desires that have created him. I suddenly see the light but instead of bolting to it to take control I run to the side. I have to find his desires and reasoning. Then I can see myself, a dark version of myself that is.

Izuku....

It's looking straight at me. As I look at him though, he's....crying.

Izuku: "Its....it's okay."

'Deku': "Is it? I just want to get rid of quirks Izuku. Would you even accept that you thought of it?"

Izuku: "Of course no—!"

No I have to accept my mistakes that have lead to this.

Bakugou
Bakugou: "Shitty Deku..."

Deku: "Am I?! Clearly! I'm superior!"

All Might: "Bakugou!"

Deku: "Oh don't worry All Might. You'll go back to your weak form soon enough."

What does he mean?

Deku: "That's right....no one knows your secret except for a handful."

All Might: "How do you know that?!"

Deku: "Well apart from reading your mind, I did have to make a detail analysis on your schedule. So I have stalked you."

All Might: "There's no way."

Deku: "Even though you still have One for All your body is getting to weak to contain it. Let me ask you something. Why haven't you passed it on yet, clearly there are many options for you."

Izuku
I don't know I can overcome this...

All Might: "I believed that once you transformed into a full fledged hero, that I could pass it onto you."

All Might?

Deku: "Why is that?"

All Might: "Because, I still remember that quirkless boy who had such passion and drive to become a hero."

All Might...

That's right! I want to—NO! I will become the number one hero! First, by saving myself. I turn around to face myself.

Izuku: "I get it! I WANTED TO BE STRONGER THAN KACCHAN EVEN IF IT MEANT I HAD TO BE A VILLAIN!"

I could see a bit of it melt away and come toward me.

Izuku: "I wanted to be at least equal to Kacchan so we can become friends! And if he let me, TO BE LOVERS! BECAUSE I LOVE KACCHAN!"

More of it came to me. I could feel myself change. I could remember the vague things I couldn't recall before. It seemed only a little bit was left. I don't know what else I need to accept.

"Is it? I just want to get rid of quirks Izuku. Would you even accept that you thought of it?"

I....I don't know if I can....