^* 12 *^

Eri
I'm so scared. There's so many new people. I don't know if I can trust them. Are they going to use me?! I don't want to go through that again. They said they want to help Deku but.....what if it was a lie. It terrified me. That's when the same guy from last night appears. I jump back seeing him enter with a bag.

Aizawa: "Don't worry. I just thought you'd be hungry."

I look at him still scared but I can smell the food.

Food....

He begins to walk closer and I freeze up. He then just hands me the bag.

FOOD!

I immediately start eating.

Aizawa: "Hurry up, some people want to talk to you."

Eri: "About what?"

Aizawa: "These people around the table are pro heroes and teachers here at UA."

Eri: "Okay."

Aizawa: "So could we know who you are?"

Deku told me not to trust strangers so easily but...

Eri: "I'm Eri!"

They said they wanted to help Deku. That's what matters to me the most.

Deku
I show up at UA. Already with a plan. I teleport myself into the boys changing room. I then melt the metal of a locker. Good thing their at practice. The uniform is a bit big on me. Whatever. I hide the rest of my clothes in my backpack and begin to walk out when.

Todoroki: "Hey aren't you, Deku. A villain."

Crap!

Deku: "Yeah, that may be true but I'm here to rescue someone."

I mean I'm not lying.

Todoroki: "Let me guess, a little girl."

Deku: "How did you—"

Todoroki: "Our teacher told us to watch over her. He didn't want her to be scared. Even though she looked terrified."

Well if you knew her, you'd understand why!

Deku: "I just want to get her back..."

As I look into his face he's shocked. Well I'm going to take this opportunity to turn invisible and run! I hate that it takes time, and I have to watch out not to bump into anyone. Don't worry Eri, I'm coming.

Aizawa
Eri: "I guess Deku means a lot to me. That's why I decided to stay. I know he says that he's a villain but, have you guys ever stopped to see his deeds."

His deeds?

Midnight: "Now that she mentions it, there are some heroic deeds. I mean, he saved her and cares for her. He helped us save one of our students."

Nezu: "I think we can help each other Eri."

Eri: "How? Deku doesn't want pro heroes around beca—"

Aizawa: "Ah ha!"

Eri: "Actually not just pro heroes, everyone who has a quirk. He doesn't wish death or anything. He just wants to erase quirks."

Erase quirks?

Present Mic: "Could you explain little Eri-chan."

Eri: "Deku got hurt because of quirks so he's decided to get rid of them. He calls it his project."

A project....

Nezu: "Well Eri, what if I told you that we can make Deku into a hero."

Eri: "Really?!"

Everyone else: "REALLY?!"

Nezu: "It wouldn't be a bad idea to convert a dangerous villain into a powerful hero."

Eri: "He's not dangerous. Honestly with his quirk he could beat anyone!"

Nezu: "What is his quirk?"

Eri: "Oh his quirk is—"

What's going on with her? She just—froze.

Deku: "Eri-chan, I told you not to talk to strangers."

Deku!