^* 11*^

3rd person
The pro heroes split into two groups. Some went through the top while others went through the bottom.

Eri
*thud*
What was that...

Hina: "Deku told me that if we ever heard noises while he was out to pull that lever over there.

Eri: "Are you sure?"

Hina: "Positive. He said it would protect us."

Eri: "O-Okay."

I tip toe to the lever when...

Aizawa: "Try opening all the doors. He may be hiding them."

I have to get to it now! I run over to the lever and pull it. All of a sudden metal walls came up.

Ectoplasm: "Eraserhead over here!"

I could hear them knocking on the walls.

Eri: "Hina what should we do?!"

Aizawa

Eri: ".....should.....do?!"

That's her.

Aizawa: "Call everyone here! We have to break them out!"

The rest of us gathered around.

Aizawa: "Cementoss, do you think you could open a way in through the cement?"

Cementoss: "Okay."

He opens a way through and I drop in. I mange to crawl in and when I stick my head out I'm met with a little girl. As I looked through the room I could see all the people who were kidnapped.

Aizawa: "Hello! I am Eraserhead. I have come to take you home."

"Is it time to go home already?"

Hina: "Deku said he needed our help! We're not leaving!"

They willingly wanted to stay? No, must be his quirk.

Aizawa: "Please come with me. Your families are worried."

Everyone stood quiet but then started to remove whatever they had on. One by one they went through the hole except for two little girl's.

Aizawa: "Come on girls. Don't want to keep your families waiting."

Hina: "I'm not letting you take Eri-chan! She means a lot to Deku."

I looked over at Eri and I could tell she was nervous.

Aizawa: "Look, I promise they'll be back together. We just want to help Deku."

They looked at each other then took each other's hand and went down the hole. I went in after them. This seemed too easy.....thankfully, we made it back to UA with nothing going wrong. We contacted the families and everyone made it home. Except for Eri.

Deku
Deku: "Eri-chan! I'm back! Eri..."

I looked around the room. She was no where. Maybe she fell asleep with Hina again. As I make my way downstairs I notice that I can't hear the monitors. I begin to run down. As I make it down there I notice the metal walls and a hole. I melt the metal with fire and walk in. Everyone is gone.

Deku: "ERI-CHAN?!"

I can't accept that they took her. I have to find her. She was nowhere....

Deku: "Since there's a hole in the cement I would guess Cementoss. They probably took her to UA. Don't worry Eri-chan. I'm coming to get you back."

No matter what it takes.