^* 24 *^

Kurogiri
Deku: "Get me back to myself!"

Izuku: "No let this wear off!"

What the?! It's starting to look like they're splitting.

Kurogiri: "Shigaraki?"

Shigaraki: "I say let him be the little cry baby again! Maybe he can finally disappear."

I then see them jump at Shigaraki.

Deku: "THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!"

Izuku: "I'm so sorry!"

Deku: "I HAVE BEEN MAKING THIS PLAN AND NO ONE WILL STOP ME!"

Izuku: "My friends will!"

Deku: "Like hell!"

He looks like a maniac. Even worse than Twice. I grab Shigaraki and teleport us somewhere else. I take out my phone and find Toga.

Toga: "Hel—"

Kurogiri: "We need Mistress B. Now!"

I hang up because I can see him. He's on the roof of the building in front of us.

Kurogiri: "I've called who you wanted! They'll be back at the bar!"

Deku: "Thank you."

With that he disappeared.

Shigaraki: "How could you...."

I look down at Shigaraki. He was clearly upset.

Shigaraki: "HOW COULD YOU GIVE INTO HIS DEMANDS!"

Kurogiri: "I needed to keep you safe."

Shigaraki: "I wanted him to go back!"

Kurogiri: "YOURE ACTING LIKE A SPOILED CHILD! THIS IS WHY YOURE NOT FIT TO BE LEADER!"

I then heard my own words. I usually try to keep my cool but this time, I couldn't.

Shigaraki: "Even you think so..."

I see him go sit down. I can tell, he's about to change. Knowing him, I'm the one who can knock some sense into him.

Deku/Izuku
Just go away.

I won't. This is my body!

Like hell it is. I've been the one in control.

That's because I didn't have a will to fight.

No, you're just a coward.

I let myself fall into such a mess. Maybe I should've just died that day. Then you wouldn't have been created. YOU MONSTER!

You realize we are the same person.

No we're not! I'm Izuku Midoryia. You're the villain Deku. We aren't the same.

Even so, you did make me. You're the one who accepted your role as a villain.

AND THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. SO LET ME FIX THIS!

No, you're seeing this through.

We turn around hearing the door open.

Deku: "Toga! Wait, you're the one who can control me?"

Toga: "Of course not silly. She can."

Then another girl walks in.

Misstress B: "I see my suggestion is wearing off. You must not want to be a villain."

Deku: "I DO!"

Izuku: "I DONT!"

Misstress B: "What's in it for me if I help either of you.

Izuku: "I....I..."

Deku: "I'm erasing quirks. Wouldn't that help you be with the man of your dreams."

Misstress B: "How did you..."

Deku: "I simply used my quirk. I usually don't tell people but it's Psychic class S. I haven't named it but, I can see into your physical and mental capabilities. I can tell you're in love with a certain pro hero. If quirks are gone then there will be no such thing as villains or heroes."

Misstress B: "Deal. Sadly it will only work for one week seeing how disparate the other part of you is."

Izuku: "NO! DONT PUT ME BACK THERE! I HAVE TO—

Misstress B: "I suggest that you become a villain once more."

Izuku
Back here again. It's not as dark as before. She did say for one week. I guess I'm not that pushed into the mind. Should I just lie down again and wait for my opportunity again.

.

.

.

NO! I said I wanted to become a hero! THE NUMBER ONE HERO! If I can't even try to help myself how will I be able to help others! I begin to run. I'm sure that with each step, I'm getting closer.

Deku
Deku: "Thank you. He was starting to be a pest. I could hear him so clearly."

Misstress B: "Just keep your end of the deal. Otherwise I'm coming after the you, Deku."

I see her turn around and walk away, with Toga following her.

Well, time to get rid of quirks.

Once.

And for all.

He he......

Ha ha!

MUA HA HA HA HA!