2. Sana Minatozaki

Jeongyeon

I spent the rest of the day on our room napping a little and reading a book I haven't finished before moving in until I heard Momo calling me for dinner.

I sat beside Momo with Dahyun and Sana bickering in front of us. Sana is trying to feed Dahyun who tries to avoid the Sana's spoon at all cost.

Nayeon is eating silently with one of her legs on her chair, typing something on her phone from time to time. She must be texting someone.

"This is the typical dinner here. Make use to it." Chaeyoung smiled at me before shoving meat to her mouth.

I looked at Momo and she just shrugged and filled my plate with stuffs.

Sana stopped disturbing Dahyun when she saw me watching them. Swear that smirk still made me flinched internally the second time around.

"Eat this." She said trying to feed me shrimp meat.

"I'm allergic to shrimps." I said and they all burst out laughing, even Nayeon stopped using her phone and laugh her heart out.

"Poor Sana got rejected!" Chaeyoung said acting like a crying baby.

"I think I'm starting to like you. Let's team up against bad Sana." Dahyun said raising her palm for a high five.

Sana pouted and stared at me, "Jeongyeonie doesn't like to taste my shrimp." She said with her Aegyo and put the meat on her mouth, chewed and swallowed it without breaking her gaze. "How about this?" She again lifted her chopsticks with some amount of rice and positioned it in front of me.

I wanted to say no but her intense gaze forbids me to do so. I just found my self opening my mouth accepting the food from her.

She giggled in triumph as I chewed it with my eyes glued on my plate.

"Oh boy, I definitely think Sana has a new prospect now!" Nayeon said slapping her knee in amusement.

"Sana will be around you for the rest of your senior year ostrich ." Momo said chuckling.

Dahyun shook my hand and said. "Thank you for saving me from the curse, you now have it in you."

Wait! What did I put myself into? Their words shouts danger to me. Is that bad to accept a mouthful of rice from this Japanese girl?
——-

"So, who's up for a movie marathon?" Nayeon said as she joined us on the couch after washing the dishes.

Almost every one said 'Me' so I just nodded with them. It's friday so why not?

"What should we watch?" Momo said setting up the DVD player.

"Hmm, if I am about to watch it with Jeongyeon, it should be something romantic." Sana said sitting beside me resting her head on my shoulder before snuggling to my neck. "Right?"

I opened my mouth to say something but due to lack of words, I just closed it again.

"Round 1 has started. Expect more cringeworthy lines from now on." Chaeyoung said shaking her head as she chuckles.

The movie started and I'm still uncomfortable with this girl side hugging me. I can't focus on the movie.

"Do I make your heart flutter?" She whispered to my ears sending shivers to my spine.

I struggled to find words until she spoke again. "Don't be such an anti. Look at them, cuddling is normal in this dorm." She said making me look around. Momo is laying on Nayeon's lap as Nayeon feeds her snacks from time to time. Dahyun is on the floor and it shocked me to see Chaeyoung on her top laying on her chest as Dahyun is hugging Chaeyoung.

"See. It's normal." She said as she looked back at the screen. I tried to relaxed and focused on the movie.

Yeah maybe they're just a bunch of clingy girls that happened to be at the same dorm.

Maybe I just need to act cool with girls being this clingy. Momo and I are actually more clingy with each other when where not bickering since we've known each other since Junior high school. We're sometimes got mistaken for being a couple. She is somewhat a sweetheart making it easy for me to be clingy to her too. It just that I'm not the kind of person to be very carefree just after hours of meeting up.

I felt my shoulder starting to feel numb after some time of Sana leaning. I think she feel the same so I tapped the pillow on my lap and said, "Lay here, you might get stiff-neck you know."

She gladly accepted and lay on my lap. I snaked my arm on her belly making her flinched a little. "I do cuddles too." I said and smiled at her making the both of us giggle.