35. Collab

Jeongyeon

Everything went smooth after the beach trip. Although we're busy completing school requirements as we're down to our last two months of the school year, we always find time to bond with other and with the girls.

Mina ang Chaeng confessed their relationship days after the beach trip so they usually spend time in the dorm with us with Tzuyu and Jihyo.

"What about a sip?" A cup of freshly brewed coffee came in front of me. I'm on my computer table doing some paperworks.

"Wow, how come this coffee got a cute little voice?" I acted like a surprise child. "I think I want to marry it."

"Psh. It's me not the coffee idiot." She said placing the coffee on my table sounding pissed.

"I'll marry you then." I said and hugged her. I closed my eyes and feel her warmth but she tried to break the hug.

"You have to finish that already.  We still have to buy groceries." She said resting her hands on her waist.

"No more cuddles?" I pouted. She shook her head but she's smiling. "I need a recharge. Just until my battery is sufficiently charged. Please?" I tried my best to look cute.

She laughed with my aegyo and hugged me. I hugged back and lean my head on her as if my life depends on it.

I broke the hug since I know she also have things to do. "A hundred and one percent now."

"What do you think of me? An outlet?" She giggled.

"Yeah, and I'm the charger always ready to enter you. Rawr." I joked.

"Pervert." She hit my head but gave me a flying kiss while leaving the room.

'God, I'm so inlove with her.'
——-

We went to the grocery store to buy goods when we bumped to Seungyeon unnie.

"Hi unnie!" Sana greeted her and they hugged.

"Ow, How's are you doing? What a timing, I was about to call you!" She said being excited to see Sana.

"Why? Does Sana have a new photoshoot?" Since their first project, Sana is being requested by different clothing brands and Unnie takes care of it. She makes sure the project isn't too explicit for Sana.

"Yes. We will be having a collaboration with another model. It's a guy but trust me the concept isn't daring." Unnie quickly back up when she saw how my brows became knitted upon mentioning that Sana will be working with a guy model.

"What's his name again, Jun Hyo, Jungmyung, ahhh Jungmyeon! Kim Jungmyeon." Unnie's not really good at remembering names.

Her phone rang so she bid her goodbye and we continued buying what's on our list but I noticed Sana became quiet when Unnie left.

"You okay? You're spacing out." I held her shoulders.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay." But She looks like not.

"Are you nervous working with the collab? Well don't be. I know you will slay it. I'll go with you so you will be comfortable." I assured her. She only became like that when unnie mentioned the collab so I'm sure that's the problem.
———-
SANA

Well that's another problem. It's not a good idea to work with Jungmyeon! He's Suho! And it's worse it Jeongyeon will be there. I think I need to tell unnie I cannot do that collab.

'Right I'll just call her later.'
——-

We finished buying and we went home. It's Jeongyeon turn to cook with Chaeyoung so I had the chance to call unnie and back out.

"Hello, Sana-yah, what is it?" Unnie said on the other line.

"U-uhm, the thing is, I cannot do the collab with Jungmyeon. Sorry unnie."

"Wae? Why can't you do it? Are you sick? Injured or something? Why can't you do it? " I could hear her panicking at the other line.

"Well, it's kinda personal unnie." I said hoping she'll approve.

"Why? Is it because of Jeongyeon? I'll talk to her. That bastard."

"N-no. No! Jeong's nothing to do with it unnie. I hope you understand." Please let me!

"Okay. If it's uncomfortable to you, I'll try to talk with the management. The other team specifically picked you but I'll let them know you couldn't. But I cannot assure you they will agree okay?" She explained.

"It's okay unnie. Thank you for trying." I said and hang up.
———

We're already settled in our beds when I receive a message. So he haven't change his number yet.

Suho:

I heard you are backing out. Are you still not over me?

Wow! He's so full of himself. I didn't want to play with his fuss but neither do I want to keep silent so I replied: You wished.

Suho:
Really? Then why backing out. Afraid of your lovey dovey? He must not be that understanding.

Sana
FYI, she's the most understanding person I ever met dummy.

Suho:
Then see you at the shoot.

Sana :
Yeah right.

————-
After that I received a call from Seungyeon unnie saying that the ent. didn't agreed to let me back up. She was sorry but I told her it's okay and that I'm doing the shoot.

Fuck this shoot. I just want this to get over.

————

[A/N: will be wrapping up this book as soon as possible. Thank you for the continuous support.]