37. Action Star

JEONGYEON

Today is the last batch of Sana's shoot with Suhoe. After the conversation I had with my sister, I had my realizations and she was right. No one's  in charge with how I feel. I could express it if I want to and it's okay. I don't need affirmations.

"I'll get going." Sana said pointing at the set. She's about to walk away when I pulled her and kissed her.

"Omo. Why did you do that?" She is blushing.

"Wae? Can't I do that?" I said smiling devilishly. "Am I making you uncomfortable?" I pouted so she pinched my cheeks.

"No. I like you being sweet and cheeky?" She winked and it's my turn to blush.

"Gosh. Go finish the shoot or I will finish you." I grinned at her. She laughed and blew air kiss as she went to the set.

As the shoot get going, I reminded myself with unnie's words. She ain't flirting okay. She's working. She loves me and I trust her. I repeat it on my mind as if it's my mantra in life.

Instead, I focused on her alone and was amused how graceful she is on the set. She would make a great model someday if she would pursue it. She also could dance! I got myself a perfect girl.

"Jagiyaaa." She said running to me when the shoot finished. She pouted so I gave her a peck on her lips. Gosh I love her!

"Oppa! Could you get me some water please?" She said acting cute. I pinched her nose.

"No need to act cute. Change clothes as you wait for me." I said and went to get water for her.

When I got back, I saw Suhoe approaching Sana. He's looking at Sana's untied shoelace so I quickly ran to beat him.

"Babe!" I called Sana and she looked at me smiling. I kneeled in front of her. She looked so surprised.

"Gosh! Babe what are you doing." She said in a high pitch voice as she covered her mouth with both of her hands.

I internally chuckled as it hits me. She thought I'm proposing! I looked at Suho who's watching us. I saw how he clenched his jaw.

"Your shoelace is untied. Let me help you out." I said and tied her shoelace while laughing.

"I thought you're proposing! I'm embarrassed!" She said hitting me.

"Aigoo. Wait stop stop." She glared at me when she stopped. "Don't me mad my baby, I have no ring with me today but I promise to give you one someday. For now, please help yourself with this." I said and hide my face with the bottled water she asked. She snatched it from me so I got up.

"You really want to marry me huh." I said purposely louder so that Suho will hear it clearly.

"Of course dummy." She said and elbowed me.

"I love you." I smiled at her and she hugged me. I hugged back and saw Suho walking out. That's right boy, back out. This girl is mine and mine alone.

"Are we attending the party?" I asked Sana. Their team organized a party for the success of their project.

"If it's convenient for you." She asked. I am very lucky that she's always considering me. I know she would be a great wife someday.

"As long as I'm with you, it will be okay." I winked and dragged her to the parking lot.
——————-
We arrived at the bar, music is on, the vibe is high, lights are invading the room and liquor is everywhere.

We saw Unnie and approached her. We danced and drink. I let Sana enjoyed herself too as she disappeared in the crowd to chitchat with the other crews. When I feel the need to pee, I excused myself. There I saw that drunk bastard holding my girl's hand.

"Told you I'm not dancing." Sana said and snatched her hand. I approached them.

Suho tried to kissed her but I quickly punched his face.

"Not on my watch bro." I said as he landed on the ground. He's drunk so he struggled to get up. The bouncers came so I raised both of my hands.

"Just get him out of here." I said so they helped him get up.  He glared at me.

"Next time you lay your hands on my girl, you'll get something worse. Got it?" I snaked my arm on Sana's shoulder and we walked out.

"You looked cool gosh! You could be an action star or something! You're hot!" She said amused.

"What about we ditch this party and do some hot stuffs?" I winked and poked her waist.

She acted like thinking before she answered, "I would love to."

We both chuckled and left the place. A real action scene is about to happen on my favorite tree house.

———-
[A/N: AND NOW THE END IS NEAR 🎵 haha. Will be finishing this at Chapter 40 I guess. Thank you for the support!! I love you all.]